Name

"There may come a time when I'll have to protect you, too" 

"A pampered young lord like you probably can't even fight." 

Ugh! We didn't even traveled so far yet from the village and the idiots are at it again. 

I stayed silent as I put my hand to my head, I'm having a headache with these two. Luckily, the Princess stopped them.

Thank, God! Their voice are starting to ring my ears off.

Yoon then asked Kija where the next dragon should be, or the closest one.

"Seiryuu, perhaps."

"Where?" Yoon asked while holding the map. 

"Let's see...there's something dark and shady over in that direction." Kija pointed randomly and arrogantly lead the way then fell to a hole full of insects.

Hak pulled him up and they argued again to each other. 

There's no end with these two. I then suddenly felt that someone's watching at us, a lot of them to be exact.

Hak and Kija felt it too. 

Hak then ordered the Princess to hide with Yoon, forbidding her to participate with her arrows. 

There's three of us now, waiting in the open to our possible enemy. 

"Should you hide too? Yue-san" Kija said

"Why would I do that?" 

I said plainly while a lot of bandits came to surround us. Kija was surprised to my response.

"And what do we here? They look like they have some valuable stuff in 'em!" One of the bandits said.

Ah, they're mountain bandits...a lot of them, too.

"This guy looks like a rather nice catch. He's making a face that looks like it would sell." One of the bandits said as he poked Kija's face with a dagger.

"Oh, look! There's a beauty here, too!" One of the men approached me. 

"Why don't we get out of here and have some fun elsewhere, young lady?" he said as he held my chin up. 

Young lady, you say? I snapped. 

"Oh? You're right...why don't we have some fun." I said as I held his arm and twisted it. 

"Arghhhh, you bitc-" I kicked his face which made him flew away. 

"Disgusting!" I said as I quickly wiped my chin with my sleeves. 

They all charged at us and we fought them off. Just in a short moment, they're all down already. 

I sighed. "That's boring..."

A man then appeared behind the Princess and Yoon, which made Hak and Kija rushed to her side. 

I felt bad to the man...for his stupidity.

After that, Hak asked Kija another round for them to fight since it's been a while since someone's fought Hak seriously. They both fell down out from exhaustion, though.

"His wounds are reopening..." Yoon said. I went to Hak to check his bloody injuries. 

What a pain!

I helped Yoon treat his wounds and wrapped him up. 

 The sun was setting and so we decided to camp for the mean time. Yoon some dinner for us out from mountain herbs...weeds also. 

Kija was horrified of the food we eat and asked the Princess if it was okay. 

"Ever since Yoon came with us, our meals have become really good! Hak's cooking tastes bad, you know." The Princess said to which I nodded my head.