Kouka

"Hak shouldn't you have slept with Yona?" 

"Why is Yoon here anyway?"

"Bears won't come out here. Besides, Yue's with Yona."

"Bears aren't the only danger"

Oh, they're awake? I said to myself as I walked towards their tent to check them. Who knows if they're even alive after the festival. 

I took one yawn and stretched my arms a bit as I was standing outside their tent. 

That was really a good festival last night. We ate a lot as if it's our last meal. 

Why am I here again? 

Right, I need to inform them that there are soldiers around the area.

I stretched the tent's opening to the side and saw Hak and Jae-Ha wrestling while the others are still snuggling. 

"Oh, it's you..." said Hak. 

"What do you mean by it's you?" I said plainly - maybe he's expecting Yona to appear instead of me. Poor brother still stuck up in the memory of yesterday where he's awed again by his beloved Yona. 

"Get up, morons. I've seen soldiers not far away from the area." I now said seriously which made them all startled.

I returned to the top hill, looking down towards the group of people downhill. I squinted my eyes hard, those uniforms seem familiar. 

"Aren't those soldiers, Yue?" Yona said from behind, also watching from afar. 

"Your eyes are becoming good, Yona." I said as everyone else have then gathered into the hill. 

Shin-Ah confirmed that they were soldiers, in fact, they're fire tribe soldiers. The group decided to stay for the mean time in the village to spy around and get information. Yona also seemed not to like the idea of the soldiers and even the  smell of what's happening. 

One day, we saw another group of soldiers coming out from the direction of Kouka but not from the fire tribe but from the Sen province's capital. This time, it definitely smelled something's going on. 

"I don't like this, Hak..." I said to my brother as we gaze to the direction of Kouka. 

"I never knew Kouka would welcome a lot of Sen's soldiers like that. Soo-Won was never fond of them even before..." I said bluntly. I saw Hak's aura grimmed for a moment but I don't care, he has to learn how to deal with it. He can't just keep on living on the past. If he wants to face Soo-Won as an enemy then so be it but first he must learn how to speak of his name, that can be counted as a step. 

"Surprisingly, it does still smell like betrayal..." He said. 

"Let's go back to Kouka." Yona decided, supported by everyone. Yona's choice was good. Something's not right in this and I can feel it. 

I can smell death. 

We traveled down to the capital of the fire tribe, Saika, for two days and stayed there for the rest of the day; gathering information from taverns and inns and there is indeed a battle that's going to happen. 

Sen trying to invade Saika? Seriously? 

"Something's not right. Just 2000 soldiers? I thought Li Hazara were taking 10,000?"

What kind of battle are they having, really? And most importantly, according to Shin-Ah and Jae-Ha's info, they're not even fighting. Hak tried to explain what other plans the Sen army are probably having. 

He looked at me for a second, waiting for me to give my opinion but I kept quiet. 

It sounds plausible...but I don't buy it.