Water Tribe

"The lush, green land of the water tribe..."

"Even though I was looking forward in seeing it, all I see is rain." Said Yona as she peered outside the window of the inn.

We're finally here. The place where I certainly don't like to visit after Saika. 

The land of the Water tribe, Suiko. 

I put down my things to the floor as everyone tried to settle down in the room. Why of all places we have to travel again...it has to be in Suiko. Back when I was still working for Bubbly, I used to visit here but not so often as Chi'Shin. 

It's beautiful here alright. But there's just something about this place that makes me sick; even my last report as a former general, Suiko's hiding some dark acts as well, human trafficking and worse drugs, not something you'd expect in a place like this.

"Why are we here again, Yoon?" I said as I let down my hair and dried it with a towel. 

"I heard some few rumors back in the market. It seems like there's been some unrest in the coasts of the water tribe." He said. 

"You got that one right, alright." I said gloomily as I went to Yona and dried her hair too. 

"Anyway, with this rain, we won't probably be able to move further. So let's get some rest." Yoon added as they started to change their clothes. 

Yona then asked them all to get out for us to change into some dried clothes. I looked outside the window and saw the dimly lights of the houses, complete of utter silence. I closed the windows and changed. 

"By the way, Princess. I think I'm going out for a bit, I'm going to visit an acquaintance first but I  promise I'll come back quick." 

Yup. Just like in Awa, I have some of my money hidden here. We still have money from the market but I still prefer seeing my babies in sight. 

"What for, Yue? Can't we just wait for tomorrow?" She said which made my shoulders fall. Yona got startled for a bit and let me go, I get the feeling that she knows how I feel when it comes to my money. 

Well, just small similarities with me and Hak.

Yona heard the boys talked about something and so she went out of the door, we also got finished changing. I returned to open the windows, letting in the cold air, as everyone entered the room again. 

I took my Katana and a water-resistant cloak I bought in the market. I figured that it's more handy than bringing an umbrella. 

"Are you going out, miss?" Zeno asked while laying down his futon. 

"Yup. I need to take care of some business." I said with a smile as I wore my cloak. 

"Rokuryuu went out too..." He added.

Jae-Ha did?

"Where to?" 

"The red light district" Zeno said with a cheerful tone. "He also said not to mention this to you, miss. Zeno forgot..." 

That disgusting bastard. Well, good luck for him. I hope he doesn't get any sickness from having too much women. 

Nah. "Leave him be, let's hope he die." I said as I went out to the door. 

"Going somewhere, sis?" Hak asked. I gestured him a coin sign which made him nod seriously, giving me an "ok" sign with his eyes gleaming. 

I went down the inn and stopped by to the keeper. He must've know my acquaintance since the inn seems like it's been a while in here.