Release

(Yoon's POV)

"W-Why...is Yue not waking up?" Yona said as tears kept falling from her eyes.

We found them 3 days ago back in the village, with many bandits lying around them with Yona, hugging Shin-Ah and Yue's unconscious bodies beside her. 

They were both badly injured. Yona said that there were bandits who went to the village and caused a fight. They were outnumbered and ended up like this. 

I quickly treated them as much as I could. Shin-Ah's the first one to wake up, after his paralysis, he just need to let his wounds heal for the time being. 

Yue on the other hand...

"W-What happened to her?"

She was badly injured too but it's a miracle that her injuries heals fast...much faster than Shin-Ah. She has no more injuries now but...she still won't wake up.

"Yue fought the bandits...they were a lot..."

"Shin-Ah used his powers...and...Yue accidentally looked in his eyes...and then she started to scream...not in pain...but more like horrified." 

"I tried to stop Shin-Ah but...I looked back and Yue's already unconscious." Yona explained as she looked at Yue, completely worried.

Shin-Ah's eyes? Did he used his powers on her?

But...she's alive...the bandits we found in the village...they were all dead.

I touched Yue's hand to check whether her joints are becoming stiff but to my surprise...

Her hands are cold...too cold. 

She's not having a fever nor chills.

I can still move her fingers...her lips are still in color...her skin too.

She looks perfectly normal and seems like she's just sleeping. Except that she's cold. 

What is this?

"Don't worry, Yona. S-She'll be okay." I said just to assure Yona even if I don't know if she'll going to be.

I don't know if how this will end up but...I think she's in a deep sleep. And if this goes on any longer...it will be bad.

Yona and I went outside the tent and let the two of them rest up. Everyone is worried about them, specially to Yue. They all helped in finding medicines and taking care of the two of them, our only problem now is Yue's condition. 

Hak and Jae-Ha had already went to different villages that sells medicine for a condition like that but they have none. 

"Is s-she going to be okay?" Jae-Ha said in a low voice. We just finished dinner silently, sitting around the bonfire. Shin-Ah's already awake. 

I gripped my clothes tightly as I can't answer his question.

I don't know...and here I am self-proclaiming that I'm a genius pretty boy when I can't even help her!

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to do it." Shin-Ah said softly, with the silence around us, everyone heard him clearly. 

"What do you mean by, you didn't mean to do it..." Jae- Ha said almost like a growl. Hak quickly held his shoulder to calm him down. 

"Jae-Ha, calm down..." Kija said trying to protect Shin-Ah. 

"Seiryuu...Seiryuu wanted to look at her..." Shin-Ah said which made us more confused.

What, Seiryuu? But you're Seiryuu, Shin-Ah.
Why are things getting more complicated each day?

"What did you say?" Zeno said seriously as he shifted from his sit.