Attack

The boat has started to move and we have to move fast.

Ugh. I can't see anything...my hands are tied too. 

Suddenly, Yoon took my blindfold and untied my hands.

"How did you-"

He then raised Pukkyuu for me to see. 

Ah, how did Ao get in here?

We then untied the Princess and thought of a plan on how to get out of the cabin.

"First, we have to get the attention of the one guarding the door outside..." Yoon said while touching his chin.

I grinned. "Leave it to me..." I then started to kick the door repeatedly until the guard came in to see who it was.

Yoon then shot him with an anesthetic needle but he didn't seem to pass out and so I did the honor to punch him unconscious.

Yona's trembling from what's happening. She's probably scared...but...she's still determined.

Just a little longer, Princess...

A woman named Yuri then decided to help us since she have a background in ships to help in guiding us out.

We then planned to take on the guards little by little. But when the boat shook and we tumbled, one of the guards took a hold of Yuri and threatened to kill her.

Shoot!

We stiffened from our place.

Yoon revealed himself as a guy and said that he was a spy in order to save us. He also told the men that we're not involved with it.

They took him to the deck for telling that he planted a bomb there while the three of us are left with a guard.

"They'll lop his head off and give it to the pirates." One of the men said which made Yona violently angry.

I quickly kicked the man beside him and knocked him unconscious.

"Princess! Grab the arrows!" I yelled as I fight of another guard in front of me.

The boat tumbled again which made me wobble and fall, the man was about to struck me with his sword but Yona shot him with an arrow.

I breathed harshly. That was close!

Yona then came to my side and helped me up.

We rushed to the deck and see Yoon being held down with a sword pointed at his neck.

I rushed towards him and fought off the guards while the Princess' firing arrows.

"Yue! The fireworks' in my sash, quickly!" Yoon said.

I went to him and grabbed the fireworks from him, however, a guard was about to swung his sword at Yoon.

Shit!

"Yona!!!" I shouted and threw the fireworks at her to which she caught quickly.

I then covered Yoon; having the guard slashed my back instead.

"Yue!!!" Yoon shouted as he held my back.

Urgh! He had me good...

I smirked at Yoon. "D-Don't worry..." I said then stood up to kick the guards.

This will not stop me.

Yona launched the fireworks to the sky which made all the guard capture us down.

We're all beaten up. Damn it!

A guard then pointed a sword to Yona's head, I gathered my strength to push off the guards off my back and ran towards her.