Duel

Another day to the port again, this place has been the longest one we've stayed at, so far. 

All of us went to the town again except for Shin-Ah, who's holding our fort with Ao. Probably because of his mask...he's easy to stand out, you see.

While we're walking, I suddenly felt a chill. Hak also seems to have one, we both disregarded it though. Might be just colds...

We then heard a ruckus inside a store and we decided to take a peek. 

It was an officer beating up the man inside. I raised my eyebrow upon seeing it...

This place really is filled with scumbags! 

I tried to hold back my anger because being undercover is our utmost priority. 

I took a deep breath and look at them already fired up. "Calm down, all of you..." I said

I then noticed to a bulletin board a wanted poster. I looked closely to see who it was.

Hmm...what an ugly face, I thought to myself. He somehow looks like Hak though. I chuckled. 

Wait...Hak?! I paled as I realized who it was. 

I tapped Hak's shoulder secretly. "Oi, Hak! Look at this..." I whispered. 

Yoon, Yona, and Kija are still talking, I hope they won't notice!

Hak then looked at what I'm pointing at and got surprised. He quickly ran off somewhere.

Yona and Yoon then went towards me and I quickly ripped out the poster and threw it somewhere. 

"What's with him?" Yoon asked suspiciously. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have no idea to what that idiot's been doing..." I said simply, noticing Yona staring at me. 

What is it now?

"Go after him, Yue...who know's what he'll do." She said and I complained.

"Eh? Why~?" 

"Because your his sister..." Yona said smilingly. 

Ugh! I then nodded and went after Hak. Since when did I become a babysitter? 

I looked around and finally saw Hak being hugged by a man forcefully. I can't see the man's face quite well...

"Oh? I didn't know you were in to men, Hak." I said boredly as I watched him struggled.

Hak looked towards me, the man hugging Hak seems like saying something. "Yue!..W-wait." 

Oh, this is amusing! 

"Shut up!" Hak snapped and punched the man hard, causing him to knock out. 

"O-Oi, Hak! That was hard, what if you killed him?" I said as I slowly went to check the man lying on the ground. 

I was about to get near him then suddenly the man stood up in a disturbing way. His nose's bleeding too.

Then I stopped...wait...

He's the annoying guy from yesterday! I paled. 

The Green-haired man widened his eyes as he saw me and smile while his nose's bleeding.

I stiffened. He's a hell creepier than yesterday! I thought to my self as I tried to step back, now sweating bullets.

"Today must be my lucky day...y-you're here too, Ojou-san!" He said as he quickly jumped towards me with open arms. 

I reacted quickly and kicked him in his gut. He then again fell to the ground, I thought he was already out but I was horrified to see him stood up again.