Bonus Chapter: Sweet Confessions

"Jae-Ha...I think I like you."

He look dumb-founded after what I said. He turned stiff like an idiot but his eyes were gleaming for some reason.

"But don't be bothered by it! I know you're a pervert and likes a lot of women so...fear not! I just felt like saying that." I said brightly. 

I know he might not feel the same but that's okay. It's not a big deal, right?

"Ha?" He said.

Wait! Why is he pissed?

I smiled nervously as Jae-Ha slowly leaned towards me, with aura fuming of anger. He looked more like a demon rather than a dragon!

"O-Oi..." I tried to say but I felt my back hit the tree and his hand were already blocking both sides of me.

Why am I being cornered right now?!

Wait a minute, I'm a dragon too! Why must I be nervous?!

"Hey, what's wrong with you? You're becoming more weird than Hak-"

I stopped as I felt something on my lips.

It happened so fast that my mind was still catching up to what happened.

Huh?

"Jae-Ha!! What was that for-" I yelled but it happened again.

This time, it lasted for a second. His face was too close as he looked at me in the eye while he's at it.

Did he just kissed me?!

What in the actual crap?!

I can feel my face heated up after he pulled back. He smirked at my reaction which made it even worse.

"If you don't stop talking, Yue-dear. I'm going to do it again~."

What did he say?!?!

"Don't play with me, Jae-Ha!!! This is not funny!!!" I said, trying hard to make it sound like I'm furious.

What in the world has gotten into him?!

I could've just punch or kill him right now but I can't feel my strength. Is it because of my injuries? I can't even clench my fist!

My hands were just on his chest like a display, trying hard to push him but it's totally useless.

He looked a bit offended after what I've said. He looked down and mumbled something to himself.

I thought he finally regained his senses but when he raised his head, I was the one surprised this time.

Why?

Why does he looked hurt?

He leaned closer to me again and stopped, our noses were already touching each other.

"Close your eyes, Yue..." He said.

It was some kind of spell. I don't what has gotten into me because the next thing I knew...I closed my eyes and felt his lips.

This time...it was different.

It didn't finish.

I felt his hands on the sides of my face, not letting go of me, as he continued on kissing me further.

His kisses were fierce yet gentle at the same time.

My heart raced on the different emotions that I felt. I'm not sure who they belong to...me? Or him?

Mixed with frustrations...longing...and sadness...why is he feeling that way?

My head was starting to feel light.