Pendant

"I see, Hiryuu gave it to you?"

Tsukiko-san said while holding a golden medallion that has some kind of dragon emblem in it.

I'm dreaming again...she's alive in here.

I just realized it now that I'm getting used in my dreams that they don't surprise me anymore if they ever appeared. My dreams are getting more vivid in every single one. 

"Yeah! After I showed King Hiryuu my powers, he gave it to me! It's pretty isn't?" Zeno cheerfully said with a big wide smile.

Tsukiko-san smiled while running her fingers to the pendant.

"Yes, it is. You should treasure it, Zeno...this pendant is special." She said with a smile as she returned it to Zeno.

Her eyes looks a bit sad whenever her eyes meet the pendant though. 

Maybe I'm just thinking too much?

"You're sulking again, Tsukiko."

Ah, the scenery have changed. It's already night now. 

I'm still wondering what these dreams meant...what they are for...

"Hiryuu..." she muttered and took a glance at the King who walked towards her. They're looking at a tree who's leaves are slowly shedding.

If I remember correctly, this was the tree back then? It was winter in that time. 

"I see you've given Zeno the pendant."

The King paused and smiled.

"I did...are you angry?" Tsukiko chuckled and faced the King.

"We, dragons gave you that pendant the day you came down here. You do remember what I've put in it, right?"

"Of course..." The King said as he is trying to figure out whether the woman in front of him is angry or what. 

Tsukiko returned her eyes to the tree and gently smiled.

"You've made the right decision to give it to Zeno, Hiryuu." she said in a low tone.

Her atmosphere somehow changed as she closed her eyes and sighed.

"I had a dream, Hiryuu...about you...the dragons...this world." she muttered.

King Hiryuu didn't seem to be surprised at all, his calm demeanor remained and stayed silent.

"....your death...and the world slowly falling into chaos..." tears escaped from her eyes as she said those words.

"I, too, will die...there's something I must do before that, Hiryuu." 

W-What? I stiffened as I heard their conversation. 

The King wiped the tears from the woman's eyes. He smiled weakly.

"I'm sorry..." He then pulled Tsukiko into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, Tsukiko...to pull you into this but...I need you to do me a favor...I'm sorry."

I noticed the King looked over my direction which made me surprised. He smiled then a tear fell from his eye.

"I see..." I got the feeling that he can see me.

I opened my eyes, a bit surprised that my heart is calm even after that dream.

Usually I will wake up in sweat but for some reason...I didn't felt like it was something new.

I then felt someone breathing next to my ear.

I turned my head to the side only to see Jae-Ha's face up too close, and is hugging me like I'm some kind of pillow.