Regret

I returned to the camp to see everyone already awake and having breakfast. 

Yona seems unbelievably cheerful while spilling her food on her clothes. She then started to remove her robes while zoning out but Hak quickly covered her with his outer robe and made her change his clothes on the captain's room. 

I walked towards Hak and Jae-Ha who's having a conversation. 

"You'll frighten the townspeople if you walk around carrying something like that." Jae-Ha said while looking at Hak's Hsu Quandao. 

It's true...it's been a while since he carried that with him all the time. 

"I try not to carry it around too much when I'm in town, but...it's a warning that I've grown stupidly passive." He said with a killing intent as he looked at his spear. 

So he knows...

"Yue...where did you go?" Hak said as I stood beside them. 

He knows Soo-Won was here...I shouldn't tell him even if he already have some guesses. It will just end badly. 

"I looked for my katana." I said simply while showing him my sword as I walked away from them but Hak suddenly held my arm. 

"Why?! Yue you..." Hak shouted as he gripped my arm tightly. 

I winced a bit as I felt the pain from his pain. Jae-Ha quickly grabbed Hak's hand. 

"Let her go...you're holding a woman's arm." He said coldly. 

Hak seemed to realize what he's done and let go. "S-Sorry." He said and walked away. 

I can't blame him though. His reaction is just what I've expected...especially that he's the one affected by it the most. 

"Are you okay?" Jae-Ha asked and looked at my arm. 

"I'm okay...it's my fault, too." I pulled my arm and sighed. I need to gather my self up.

"By the way...why is your nose bleeding?" I said boredly as I saw Jae-Ha wiping his nose, he laughed nervously. 

"It's naturally occurring-" I cut him off

"Pervert." I said before leaving him. 

I went to cool my head off while sitting on the cliff, looking at the horizon. 

Yona then went to sit beside me while holding her knees. 

"Do you regret coming with me, Yue?" 

I looked at her surprised. What?

"A lot of things have happened...since I came outside." She added.

"How about you, Princess...did you regret it?" I said as I returned my eyes to the sea. 

She paused for a while before she answered. 

"No...not at all." She said sternly.

I smirked. "Then I don't have any regrets coming with you...besides, it's not that bad to see a little girl fire a sloppy arrow and sinks Kum-Ji to the sea." 

"What are you saying, Yue?! Little girl?! Sloppy arrow?!" She said angrily. 

I laughed out loud while she pouted. 

"Is my arrow that sloppy?" She said now a bit embarrassed.

Not at all, Princess. Would it kill Kum-Ji if it was sloppy? 

"Yup" I joked. No wonder Hak likes to tease the Princess.

"Geez, Yue! You're becoming a bully like Hak." She said, still pouting.

Well, he's my brother after all...even if he's an airhead.

"Don't compare me to that airhead, Yona...I'll get goosebumps." 

"Who's an airhead?" 

We looked beside to see Hak lying on the grass besides Yona. 

"You're everywhere, aren't you?" Yona said

"Since I'm originally your exclusive bodyguard...I'm by your side to the point it's annoying."

"If anything happens...please call me!" Hak said as he looked straight to the sea.

I smiled to myself. No wonder Hak's better than me...

"Hak, Yue...I am leaving this place."

"Come with me..." Yona said as she grabbed our sleeves. 

You don't need to say it, Princess. 

 We then heard that Yoon, Kija, and Shin-Ah are eavesdropping. They also wanted to come along, although that will already go without saying.

"Everyone! Tomorrow, I am leaving Awa. Could you...come along with me?" Yona finally said in front of us all. 

On the day of our departure, everyone was there to see us off. Yona was worried since she haven't seen Jae-Ha in a while. Saying that she haven't given her thanks yet...

"Who cares about that droopy eyes?" Hak said 

"That's not nice? He helped me a lot!" The Princess then went to Captain Gi-Gan and talked with her. 

"Your jealousy is oozing, brother." I said boredly besides Hak. 

"Hn, what jealousy? Aren't you going to miss your lover here?" Hak said with as smirk. 

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Bastard, what lover are you talking about?" I said with a threat. 

We were about to go when Yona stopped and returned to hug the captain in tears, for a last goodbye. Everyone also cried as they send us off. 

"You guys look terrible" I said as I saw them still crying after we already walked for a distance.

Shin-Ah then cut a tree revealing that Jae-Ha's been following us for a while after we left Awa. 

Yona was surprised to know that Jae-Ha's now willing to come with her. 

"This has nothing to do with the four dragons. Up until now, and from here on out, as well. I'll simple follow the path I choose to live for myself."

"Nothing...is violating my principles of beauty." He said as he took a glance to me. 

I smiled at him. All that talk and now he's given in. 

"Yue, my dear~! Aren't you glad I'm here? We can spend a lot of time together now." Jae-Ha said as he's now walking beside me after he's been officially added to the group. 

Ugh, don't tell me I'll be dealing with him from now on? 

"Yes, yes...I'm completely horrified." I said plainly as we continued to walk, in search for the next dragon. I bet it will be really far again from here.

I wonder where's the next dragon.