Lovers

"It's a Port City!" The Princess said excitedly...everyone to be exact. 

Ugh. We surely are in the Earth Tribe. Luckily, it's just Awa...

"Never thought I'd come here again..." Hak said. 

I sighed just by hearing that. He then quickly went beside me. "Hey, sis...surely you have some money here, right?" He whispered.

"Of course, what do you think of me?"

Then the look of excitement blazed from his eyes. 

Yoon wanted to stock some supplies for our journey and food too; but we're all too suspicious and so Hak and I volunteered to go out. 

I need to make some withdrawals here to get my money. Hak and I walked in the city, with him looking flustered as Yona asked for us to come back quickly.

"Why don't you just go back, Hak..." I said boredly "I need to go get my money, look around the town for now...I'll search for you" I said then walked

"Oi, Hak! Don't do anything stupid will ya?" I yelled at him as I went to have my money. 

It's around here, somewhere...

I looked at the streets where although there's a lot of people, I'm sure there's something going on this area...especially the people.

I entered a small herb and medicine shop. "Been a while, Mun-No..." I said to the shop owner. 

His eyes widened and to his usual calm demeanor. "Oh, Yue...I thought you won't be coming back here." He said as he stood up and bowed. 

I bowed too and sat down on his table. "I came to get my lovelies, you see..." 

He quickly got what I meant by that and went somewhere. I looked around his shop and it didn't changed at all. 

But...as I remembered, there are also some girls working in here back then. I wonder where they are now.

Mun-No came back with two chests in his hands. I opened the them and it was filled with Gold coins. "1000 to be exact" He said. 

I closed the chests and he wrapped them in a cloth. I gave him some coins as a payment for keeping it. 

"By the way, where are the girls working here?" I said as I carried both of the chest with left arm. 

Mun-No stiffened and paused for a while...

"Staying here longer will not be good, Yue. I suggest you leave the sooner the better." He said calmly and sat down. 

I see...as suspected. 

"Thank you for the concern, Mun-No...but I don't think that's necessary." I smiled and left. 

The last report I said to Geun-Tae is that Earth tribe's struggling with smuggling and human trafficking of course. I just don't know which part...

I went around to search for Hak and I noticed something flying above, it quickly disappeared though.

I rubbed my eyes. Damn, I need to get some serious sleep once in a while. 

I felt a presence, though. A familiar one again...

I then saw Hak in an alley with a woman...I quickly stopped.

That Hak...I know he's in love with Yona but...I can't believe that he's having another one too!

I looked at him with disbelief. He then noticed me and paled to my reaction.

I quickly turned around and ran away...

I need to tell Yona about this...

Hak that idiot...I'm even supporting him to Yona but...

"Oi, Yue!" He said as he pulled my collar.

"Don't try Hak, I'll tell Yona!" 

"Y-You! That was nothing! I just saved her together with some guy..." He explained

Saved?

"You didn't cause any trouble didn't you?" I asked him seriously. 

He looked away and sweat-dropped.

I sighed. It's not like I can count on him on that...

I gave him the chests for him to carry. "Ohh! This is a lot, Yue!" 

"Of course it's a lot, where do you think my salary's going?"

We ended up bringing nothing to the camp and got scolded by Yoon. Hak then showed him the chests which made him surprised.

"Y-You guys...Did you steal this?!" Yoon said horrified. 

"Relax, those are mine." 

"Woah, how did you get that, Yue?" Yona asked

"I left it here back when I was in Chi'Shin...I store some money in some places so that in case of emergency, you know..." I felt tired explaining how this works.

"That makes sense...to prevent being robbed when traveling, right?" Yoon said with awe

"You can say that...I just hate bringing a lot of money with me." I said as I laid down and try to sleep. 

Tomorrow, Yoon decided for all of us to go out. We had the money divided for each of us, so that we can buy some things that we need. It's still in the afternoon but I decided to sleep early...it's much better than night. 

"Ah, I can feel my power...slowly fading away"

This dream...

"I made the right decision, didn't I? Hiryuu?" 

I gasped as I saw the woman, Tsukiko, wasn't? On her knees with her hands closed together in her chest, in front of what seems like a tomb?

Is this some kind of ritual?

"I wonder if they'll be happy...I want to see them happy"

Are these...her...thoughts? 

"That Shu-Ten...I want to see him...one last time..." 

Tears fell from her closed eyes. 

I noticed she was about to fall, then suddenly the door opened widely, revealing the Green-haired man, who caught her before she can even fall.

The woman was then in the man's arms.

Are these two...

"S-Shu-Ten?" I heard the woman whispered, her eyes still closed.

The man brought the woman towards him closely. He's shaking...

"Y-You stupid woman...what have you done?!" He said angrily but in a low tone.

"I was about to tell everyone that I somehow got out off the castle grounds...I then found them outside looking horrible...and now, this?" 

The woman weakly smiled. "I see...you can finally leave... the castle...now you can go anywhere you want, Shu-Ten..."

"Isn't that...what you want?" The woman whispered.

The man didn't respond. The woman slowly opened her eyes and looked at the man.

"W-Why aren't you...happy?"

"Why should I be? Without you...you..." The man didn't finished and tears starts to form in his eyes.

The woman reached for the man's tears before it can even fall. "W-we'll meet again...Shu-Ten..." 

The man hugged her more and slowly kissed her forehead...she didn't respond anymore after that.

I opened my eyes with tears falling...

Those two...they're lovers?

So it wasn't King Hiryuu?

Who was that woman?