Tent

"After we cross this bridge, Kai Empire is over that mountain. This suspension bridge is old though..."

I walked slowly towards the bridge and wiggled its ropes when suddenly one of the planks fell down to the cliff.

Shoot! Shouldn't have done that...

"YUEEE!!!" They all exclaimed. 

"My bad..." I said with an awkward smile. 

We all carefully walked pass through the bridge. Kija almost fell down after a plank just broke, Jae-Ha of course immediately saved him. 

Yoon then discussed why he chose this route. We can always go by the flat lands in the border but there should be soldiers guarding there, right? Both Fire Tribe and Kai soldiers so we have no choice but to go here instead.

"Actually, right now, there aren't that many..." Yoon said which caught my attention.

"What do you mean, Yoon?" That's weird. Normally, the tribes would definitely guard their borders, specially when it comes to the Fire Tribe.

"I went with Jae-Ha to scout the area but there weren't that many patrol guards." 

I furrowed my eyebrows and thought of it for a while which was then noticed by Hak.

"That's kind of unsettling..." He said.

Maybe Kan Soo-Jin's getting old? Rusty perhaps? Well...he wasn't a good ruler anyway. 

I then remembered the last time I sensed Lady Mi-Rae's son who's a soldier of the Fire Tribe, I sensed a lot of others, too, including him in the direction of Kai. Is there some kind of war? 

I'm thinking too much...

After our travel, we decided to camp for the moment. While we were eating, Zeno shared some of his whereabouts about the Kai Empire. 

Hmm...I also knew only a little about that place. But they're a complicated land, that's for sure. 

"The royal family lost power so the surrounding powerful families gained power. It's similar to King Il and the tribes in this country." Zeno said straightly which made me looked at him. 

Jae-Ha and Kija covered Zeno's mouth and I looked at the Princess' and Hak's reactions. The air around them changed. 

I stayed silent. 

I held no grudges against Bubbly but...to be frank, he was neither bad nor a good King. It's just that...people are people. 

"So...where are we going?" I asked as I washed my bowl. 

"It's in the territory of Sen Province. I wanted to first go to a small rural area. I think it will be alright if we stay quiet. If we stay quiet. If we stay quiet." Yoon said, emphasizing on the last three statements. 

Ah, Sen Province, huh? 

Nah, I just heard it. 

At night, we then all helped to raise the tent. I think this will be the group tent? In our past travels, there's only one tent we have and it's for Yona. Yoon made it so that everyone can rest too in a tent. 

"Not bad, Yoon...we'll all fit in here. I think..." I said as I checked the inside. 

"I'm so grateful, Yoon!!! You're a genius!!!" Kija said with teary eyes because he'll not have to sleep on the ground anymore...meaning, less bugs and others.

Yona then called Yoon for them to rest in their tent but he declined. Saying that it's dangerous if the two of them would sleep together since if there are bear attacks or others, they can't fight it. Yoon suggested Hak but Yona seemed to be uneasy.