Replaced

"Oh, did Ao got heavier than before?"

"You think so?...I didn't notice." Shin-Ah said while sitting beside me. 

I raised Ao up near my face as he kept on chewing my cord. 

"Yue-san! Why are you not the one teaching the Princess swordsmanship, since you're both women." Kija said as he marched towards me. 

Ah right! Hak agreed to teach Yona how to use swords, they've been having their lessons for a couple of days already, ever since we left Katan. I think there's nothing wrong with it, though. 

"Why? What's wrong with Hak?" I said as I stood up and returned Ao to Shin-Ah. 

"Hak's a better teacher than me. Yona will get better in no time..." I then  yawned and prepared my bed. 

"Aren't you just lazy?" Yoon said boredly while finishing our dinner. 

"Hehe~" Well, it's not that I don't like teaching the Princess...well, part of me really is lazy but...I think Hak will do better if he teaches the Princess. 

It's also a part of my evil plan for them to get closer together. I'm such a good person, aren't I?

"Ah! I'm hungry!" 

"Yoon, where's dinner?" 

Hak and Yona returned. My eyes widened at the sight of the Princess completely ragged. 

They've been at it for a few days but I'm still not used in seeing her completely beaten up. More like, everyday she gets more and more scratches. 

"Oi, Hak. Don't overdo it, look at Yona!" I whispered as he went towards me. 

"Aren't you the one who's okay in her, learning how to use swords?" He said boredly as we both sat down to the log and prepare to eat our food.

"You're right but I thought you would teach her first like...how to build up her strength physically." 

Since the Princess clearly lacks basic strength, footwork, and so much more. I didn't expect him to teach her direct swords. 

"Hmm...physically..." He thought out loud, probably involves something indecent. I threw a punch and he quickly dodged it. 

"Tsk! I know what you are thinking...want me to kill you?" 

We then proceeded to eat our food. Everyone was worried about the Princess' training, specially Kija. Though everyone somehow knew that Hak isn't using all of his strength on her, of course. If he did...well...let's not talk about it. 

"This is a training for me to become stronger. There's no point if Hak doesn't take it seriously." Yona said. 

True...

Well, we still have time since Yoon hasn't decided yet where to go next. He's been surveying the lands with Jae-Ha to decide the specific place that he'll search on, since we can't just go around and wander. 

Hmm...Yoon wanted to search for some crops that can grow despite the conditions of the land back in the Fire Tribe, huh? 

Have I heard something like that before?

I then looked at Hak and Jae-Ha who's then again probably messing with each other. 

"Can't you stop making fun of those younger than you, big brother?" I heard Hak said to him.

Ugh! Since when did Hak called him Big Brother...that hurts my feelings, you know?

"If you take your sweet time...big brother will take her away." Jae-Ha said to him with a smile, clearly trying to piss him off.