Moonlight

"Hak, Yue! You're both early!" Soo-Won waved as he approached us.

"You're just late, Soo-Won..." I complained as I climb on my horse.

We're going on a horse-back riding throughout the castle today and the three of us continued to have some small talk.

We turned our stroll into a competition, a race, to see which one of us were the best rider and the fastest. And I won.

"Wow, I never thought you're a great rider, Yue. And a fast one too!" Soo-Won sighed defratedly.

I chuckled.

"It's because I'm lighter than you guys."

"Who said you're light?" Hak interrupted.

I immediately attacked him with my bow but he was quick enough to avoid all of them. He's indeed my brother after all.

Damn, he's fast!

"Right! We should do archery next!" Soo-Won said excitedly, "With a bet!"

"A bet? What kind of bet?" I asked.

"The winner gets to order the two losers..."

Hak's eyes suddenly gleamed with much interest. "Hm, sounds fun..." He then said with an evil look.

That look of his...I suddenly remember all my weapons. My beloveds are in danger!

However, if I win, then I can order the two of them around?

Not bad.

Soo-Won just looked at us, smiling. He didn't look nervous at all with our competitive side is on.

Then, we started.

While riding our horses, we fired our arrows to our targets while moving. Everything's in bull's eye, everyone's really eager not to miss.

It was again my turn, and I easily aimed to the target.

"Oh, isn't that the old geezer?!~" Hak announced just before I loosen my arrow.

Shoot!

The arrow went straight to the tree, completely missing my target. At the last second, I stiffened.

My lips parted after I realized I missed.

Soo-Won was also surprised that I missed so badly while Hak just grinned widely.

"Ah! It's not him,"

"My vision is deteriorating." My brotherr then pretends to rub his eyes.

Cunning piece of-

"Hai, Yue! You're out!" Soo-Won clapped happily, knowing I was already out.

Hak smirked and stuck his tongue out.

That was cheating!

I moved my horse on the side and just decided to watch them, finally accepting my unjust defeat.

The two of them were really good, especially for Soo-Won. I never thought he'd take up weapons and is actually good at it. But of course I'm sure that Hak will win.

When it was Soo-Won's turn, I noticed that his hands were shaking as he draw back his arrow.

I watched him closely and our eyes met, seconds before he released his arrow. He missed.

Hak rejoiced to his victory.

"Congrats, General Hak. The winds seems to be in your favor." I said with disgust.