Reunited

"Yue...secure them first." Lili said while looking at the two prisoners. 

"It's okay if I'm the last..." 

The look on her face tells me she was serious. How is she serious?!

Yona told me to help you, of course I can't possibly leave you alone.

"Yona told me to help you, Lady Lily...I can't do that." I simply said and looked down to the ground where the soldiers are getting fewer.

They're not yet killing the prisoners...Sei's army are busy fighting Hak and the others.

It should be fine if I push the other two from here, right?

I looked down to check the height of the gallows. Seeing the man that Lili had pushed earlier, now dead underneath, that definitely answered my question.

They'll die if they jumped!

"Archers!!!" Kushibi called again as the soldiers now started to aim towards us.

Screw it, they can make it.

I went towards the two prisoners and pulled them towards the edge. The soldiers were busy fighting and it was already clear below us...

"Yue?" I heard Lili said confused.

"Don't scream, you two." I said to the two prisoner before pushing them from the gallows.

"Yue?!"

I directed both of my hands to the two of them and summoned my winds. The two of them were falling much slower than usual as I supported them with the wind.

"Calm down, Lady Lili..." I said as I tried hard to focus my power towards them.

If it's just me, it's much easier. However, redirecting it towards another is hard...I can feel my hands going numb.

How high is this gallows anyway?!

"Y-Yue...how can you do that..." Lili said stunned.

"Fire!!!" I heard the soldiers yelled which made me look back.

The other two were still half-way to the ground, if I let go now, they might get injured. But in this case, Lili will get...

The arrows quickly shot towards us.

I shifted my other hand towards the direction of the arrows and blew them away from us.

The prisoner just touched the ground as another set of arrows were fired again. I didn't have enough time to use my powers...

Lili looked just now as if she was accepting her death as she slowly closed her eyes. I quickly rushed towards her and pulled her before we jumped.

Three arrows managed to hit me while I was shielding Lili, mid-air. One was at the back of my shoulder, one was on my side where Hyoo-Ri pierced me, and the other was on my leg.

"YUE!!! A-Arrows...." Lili said as she glanced at my back.

Shit. I can't shift my body...if it goes like this, I'll fall on my back.

The arrows hurts. My whole body hurts!

We were closing to the ground and I just need made sure to cover Lili from the impact. Suddenly, someone's arms caught us and landed us safely on the ground.

"Your comeback sure is lame...I can't believe you got hit by that." I heard Hak's voice.

"The arrows!" Lili gasped she went towards me.

"Bear this, Yue..."

I was resting on Hak's shoulders while he held my back. He quickly ripped some of his clothes and pulled the arrows off me. I gripped his clothes hard because of the pain. He quickly tied it up with his cloth and did the same for the other two.