Bonus Chapter: Fragrance

"Jae-Ha, if you're tired we can switch on watching Yue..." The Princess said as she entered the tent where Yue's sleeping. 

Yue woke up lately but only for a short while, she was hysterical though, which made them more worried. She then slept again, it has been three days since she woke up and everyday, Jae-Ha would stay up beside her to stay in watch if she ever woke up again.

Sometimes they would take turns but most of the time, specially at night, Jae-Ha would watch over her for a long time. 

"Thank you, Yona-chan, but I'm okay..." He said with a forced smile. 

Yona smiled as she admires his concern for Yue. She has been watching them two for a while and she knew that something is going on between them, if not, then they haven't knew it yet themselves. 

She sat across him, on the other side of Yue. Watching her close friend whom she treat as her big sister, in this state breaks her heart. She remembered all that happened to her ever since they left the castle. Yue would always protect her no matter how it costs. This motivated the Princess more to gain strength on her own. To fight for herself and not to rely on the people around her to get hurt anymore. 

"I wonder...Yue would always go into trouble because of me. She risked her life a lot of times for me...I wonder if it's my fault that she's like this...I can't even do anything for her..." Yona said with so much hurt in her eyes. 

"It's not your fault, Yona-chan. It's Yue's decision to protect you because you're important to her...if someone is precious to you, you would definitely give whatever you have in order to keep them."

"Yue treasures you more than you know, Yona-chan...don't blame yourself. I'm sure Yue will not like it." Jae-Ha said as she returned his eyes to Yue, eyes filled with sadness and fear. 

Yona smiled. "Is Yue precious to you, Jae-Ha?" 

The Rokuryuu was surprised to what Yona just said. He then gulped and tried to regain his composure. 

"Of course. Everyone's precious to me, and that includes Yue." 

Yona smiled as she knew that Jae-Ha is not being completely honest. Or maybe they don't know what their feelings are yet? 

"Then, do you like Yue?" She inquired again, making sure that he gets that she means no harm for asking it. 

There is a huge difference between 'like' and 'love'. Yona knew that Jae-Ha seems to not yet know his feelings regarding Yue completely. It would be inappropriate for her if she asks him if he loves Yue...they should figure it out on their own. 

Jae-Ha didn't respond and just gazed at the sleeping woman in front of them. 

"It's alright, you don't have to answer that. I'm sorry for meddling too much but...you don't have to be scared to express what you feel sometimes, Jae-Ha. Not everybody can understand if they chose to hide everything." Yona said with a smile as she wiped off some sweat from Yue's forehead. 

"I-I don't know. I've liked many women before..."

Yona sweat-dropped as she listened to him. It's a good thing Yue's asleep, she thought to herself.

"But with Yue...it's different. I don't know but...I just feel like I don't want to wander far away from her. I want to keep on looking at her eyes...her smile...I want to see her everyday, but not like this."

"Back when I was shot down by Yang Kum-Ji at Awa, I didn't care less about anything. But when she suddenly threw herself in front of Yang Kum-Ji's arrow to cover me,  my blood suddenly turned cold...she's been always reckless of herself."

"Sometimes, I've thought of keeping her in my arms and just tie her down completely." Jae-Ha then laughed nervously as he lowered his head and gripped his arm. 

"But of course I can't do that...she's not like that...damn it!" He cursed under his breath.

Yona covered her mouth as she was completely surprised in seeing Jae-Ha's vulnerable side. She knew already that he loves her which made her teared up in happiness. 

"Thank you for being honest, Jae-Ha...I'm glad that it's you...I've always treated Yue as my big sister, more than a close friend and because of that I'll ask you of this Jae-Ha..please continue to take care of Yue." The Princess said with a smile as she faced him. 

Jae-Ha smirked. "That goes without saying, Yona-dear." 

Yona wiped off her tears and slowly stood up. 

"Don't worry about Hak. I'm sure he'll understand, it's just that he doesn't completely trust you." 

Jae-Ha sweat-dropped as he heard Hak's name. He's always been cautious to him whenever he's around Yue and Yona. It's only natural since he's her brother but...Hak can be really scary sometimes. 

"Why did I hear my name here?" 

Hak suddenly peeked his head through the tent and checked what was happening. He took a glance at Yue and sighed. He's worried too. Jae-Ha remembered when they both went to different towns to search for Yue's possible medicine. He had a really scary look every time they found nothing at the stores.

"Wahhh! Hak! You scared me..." Yona said.

Hak then looked at Jae-Ha suspiciously, Rokuryuu gave him his usual smile. 

"Hey, brother~! I didn't do anything." He said as he raised his hands up. 

"Heh?..." Hak said before Yona started to push him off as she went out, too.  

"Just call us when you need anything, Jae-Ha." She said as they both went out.

Jae-Ha sighed relieved and returned his gaze to Yue. He then thought about the conversation he had with Yona just a while ago. 

Thinking about it too much made him sleepy. He raised Yue's hand to kiss it and kept it that way as he leaned his head to his knee and fell asleep while sitting. 

Moments later, he felt something moving in his hands. 

"Hmm...mm." He heard something as he kept his eyes closed. Maybe I'm dreaming, he thought to himself.

"Jae-Ha?" He then heard clearly which made him startled. His eyes widened as he saw Yue, now awake. 

He quickly hugged her tight to ensure that he wasn't dreaming. As he felt the same familiar warmth from the woman in his arms, there was a no mistake. It is her. 

"Yue...Yue!" He then called her name. 

As he buried his face through her soft hair, breathing in her familiar fragrance which always made him calm...

Tears fell from his eyes.