Sleep

"Yue!!! You're okay!!!" Yona cried as she hugged me.

I also hugged her back, relieved that she's alright.

"You did great Princess...thank you." I said to her which made her cry more.

"What are you saying! Your injuries...they're worst than mine...grabbing a sword like that...Yue, idiot!"

Yoon then went towards me to check if I'm okay. I quickly hugged him which made him surprised.

"W-What?!"

"Thank you...you're so cool back then." I said smilingly. Then Yoon started to tear up.

"Shut up, Yue...don't do that again! Come on, let's get you treated." Yoon then lead the way to the cabin.

Captain Gi-Gan offered her room for me to recover since I need to remove my clothes for my back injury.

I noticed Hak looking at me with a scary look.

What's your problem now?

"W-What? Wanna fight?!" I said and gestured my fist. But my wound suddenly hurt and I flinched.

Hak then went to me and carried me inside the captain's room. Everyone outside were shocked to see that.

"Thank you...for keeping the Princess safe." Hak whispered looking worried to me.

I smiled. Safe? I didn't protect her enough...she's beaten up, too. Did I kept her safe?

"I didn't do much...besides...she's becoming stronger, don't you think?"

Killing Kum-Ji like that...there was even no hesitation in the Princess' eyes that time.

It made me shiver.

"Makes me think that she'll be fine without me..." I joked as Hak put me down on the bed.

He glared at me for a second and sighed.

"You're wrong, Yue...this is the time where she'll need you the most...it's just getting started." Hak said before turning around.

"Rest up..."

I looked outside the window. He's right.

The challenges she'll be facing from now on will become much more harder if she decided to continue to this path.

Where will you be, Yue?

Yoon then treated my wounds and injuries. I also changed my clothes to the one I bought back then. It's been washed already, I wonder who did it?

I was feeling tired and so I decided to sleep for the moment.

"Yue..."

"Yue..."

Who is it?

I then saw the woman, Tsukiko, in front of me. Though why is she in some kind of ice?

"Who are you?" I asked as I held my palm into the ice.

"When the four dragons have gathered...we shall become one again."

"Huh?"

What do you mean?

The ice then started to crack in front of us.

Wait!

"Yue...Hiryuu has returned...you should also..."

The ice then shattered and I woke up in cold sweat.

What was that?

I looked outside the window to see that it's already night. I went out of the bed and looked at myself in the mirror.