You

"Can you see anything, Shin-Ah?" 

"...there's a fawn...over there." 

A fawn? That should be delicious. I'm starting to get hungry...

"A fawn?! Then we should catch it!" Jae-Ha said idiotically and suddenly jumped towards its direction.

"Oi! Wait!" I was too late, Jae-Ha already jumped towards it and so I made the decision to ran to it. 

Good thing that I was always light on my feet and so I was able to catch up with Jae-Ha who's surprised to see the fawn run away. 

That's what I'm talking about!

I ran as fast as I could, leaving Jae-Ha and Shin-Ah behind. As soon as the fawn was already in range, I pulled my arrow and shot it dead. 

"You're really fast, Yue...no wonder  you captured my heart that easily~" Jae-Ha said as he caught up with me. Shin-Ah also went towards us. 

"Capture your heart? I don't mind piercing it with an arrow..." I said plainly as I went to Shin-Ah. 

"Thanks, Shin-Ah...your eyes really do come in handy in hunting." I said as he tried to carry the fawn. 

"N-No problem...Yue." He whispered and quickly looked away. 

Is he really that shy? I can barely even hear his voice when I'm already close to him.

"Eh~? Why don't I get any thanks?" Jae-Ha complained like a child.

I rolled my eyes at him. I noticed that we're a bit far from the camp...the fawn should go there first. 

"Shin-Ah, can you give the fawn to Jae-Ha? Jae-Ha, you can carry the fawn faster there so that Yoon can prepare for it..." I said to the two of them. 

Shin-Ah gave the fawn to Jae-Ha. 

"What about you two?" He said and eyed Shin-Ah suspiciously. 

"We'll walk back, of course. The food needs to get there first..." I said as I tugged Shin-Ah's sleeves and walked with him. 

With a fawn in his shoulders, Jae-Ha pulled my hand from Shin-Ah's and smiled. 

"You don't have to be jealous...Rokuryuu." Shin-Ah said as he looked at Jae-Ha. 

I was surprised that Shin-Ah talked! Jae-Ha back off a bit still with a smile but sweating bullets. 

"You meanie~!" He yelled before he jumped out of there. 

What was that?

I looked at Shin-Ah who also seemed to have no idea. 

Oh, well...

As we head back, there was a very long awkward silence between us. 

The hell, I can even hear the crickets because of the silence. I need to start a conversation as manners, don't I?

"H-Have you done hunting before, Shin-Ah? You seems to be good at it." 

What a topic to choose for! 

He paused for a while before he answered. "I did...when I was...young" 

Oh? Young? So he's not in a cave since he was a child?

"Oh, so you went outside the cave back then? I thought you never went out...sorry for being rude." Am I meddling too much?

"I was still with...Ao...we didn't live in the cave...back then"

Ao? The squirrel?

"You mean pukkyu?" Of course I'll get curious, he said he was a child...if it was pukkyu then that squirrel's life sure is long.