Normal

"Wha-what?! Almost a w-week?!" 

I spilled my soup as Yoon told me what happened to me. We're all having dinner right now.

I was sleeping for almost a week?! What the...just how much trouble did I cause already? This is really embarrassing!!!

"Princess! I'm very sorry for causing you trouble! To everyone, too! I deeply apologize!!!" I said as I put my palms together as I lowered my head. 

"Don't apologize, Yue. For once, let us do something for you...you've done so much." Yona comforted me. 

"You're such a hassle, sis. Fire Tribe soldiers kept on coming here and you just slept your head off. I'm envious." Hak said boredly as he ate his meal. 

"Want me to try putting you to sleep forever?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he looked away. 

Fire Tribe soldiers? "Why are they here for?" I asked. 

"Well...they're catching the bandits here in Katan." Yona said nervously. 

Huh? Bandits? Who?

"Bandits? There are still many bandits coming to this village?" 

"It's actually us...Yue." Yona laughed a bit. 

Oh, right. That actually make sense. I forgot that we introduced our group as bandits here. 

"Yes! They are trying to catch the Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch, miss!" Zeno said cheerfully which made me surprised a little. He quickly noticed my reaction and stopped after he blurted it out to everyone. 

I guess they know? Well, it's not like it's a secret. 

"Yue-san...forgive me but is it really true? You're the K-Kokuryuu? It's just that...I can't believe it, I used to only hear it in Granny's tales but...it's just that I thought it was just a legend...and now..." Kija said with a shy face. 

"Father once told me that according to the stories, after King Hiryuu died, the Kokuryuu disappeared and never returned again." Yona said.

"Now that you mentioned it...I sometimes heard Ik-Soo talking something about the Kokuryuu while he's praying..."

"Yue..." I heard Jae-Ha said with concern. 

They then all looked at me, their eyes filled with curiosity. I laughed nervously. 

I sighed and faced them seriously. "I am...Kokuryuu." They didn't look surprised or what, they just wanted me to confirm it myself. 

"It's not like I knew it ever since...even I have no idea. Please don't think of it too much...nothing's changed. I'm still Yue, everyone."

I don't want anything to change.

We talked for a while. I'm glad that they haven't change a bit even though they were surprised. Kija kept on asking me about the dragons, how did it happened, many things...and specially my powers.

I told them the truth that I don't know what they are. Or even if I have one...but I felt something's changed in me.

Like...maybe I'm just imagining things but...I feel like my perception has gotten better. I can't explain it well but...I feel better.

After the dinner, everyone did their chores and was getting ready to rest. They said that tomorrow, they're going to return again to the village.

Yona said that I can stay and rest some more but I declined. I've been resting more than enough. I need to move too.

I decided to take a walk around at night and look for some water source. I need to take a damn bath!

Well, there's water back in the village but it's too precious. Besides there's no way I'm to take a bath by just splashing some water.