Made Up Your Mind

So thirsty...so thirsty...

Even if my throat is dry...I can't give up! I will destroy this rotten place!

Yona?

I woke up and it still barely dawn. The air was cold and the sky were still dark, my mind kept lingering on my dream just now. 

I'm sure it was Yona's voice...

My heart's been restless too for the past days...like something's telling me I should leave now. 

It's been weeks since Soo-Won and I had that drink, everything returned to normal after that...he acted normal and he didn't brought that topic again. 

My mind's still confused of why he felt that way but I decided not to keep on dwelling with it. Right now, my guts is telling me I should go to where Yona is. 

Soo-Won has left for Suiko, four days ago. They were planning on tracking the trade of drugs not only in the water tribe but across the borders as well, turns out it has quickly spread and has become a problem to the kingdom now. 

"You will not be coming, Yue..." 

My eyes widened to what Soo-Won said. He was discussing with me what he and the water tribe general have talked about.

Why share it with me if he doesn't plan on bringing me along then? 

Wait...where are Yona and the others, right now?

Going back to the Water Tribe means that there are chances on me, seeing them again...I have the feeling that this is his reason.

"Why? Isn't my use here is to be useful? Or are your demands, done? Because I want to leave..." I said in a low voice.

To be honest, I thought at first that escaping the castle is easy but I was wrong.

During the days I've stayed here, I tried many times to scout the areas where I can go out and even tried to do so. The problem is that Soo-Won's bodyguard...that son of a crap bodyguard of his. 

The castle always looks so open when I look it up but I know that he's in the shadows somewhere tailing me.

I've never fought him before nor seen him fight...but I know that he's a dangerous man. 

He's probably strong as Hak...or please tell me I got it wrong. 

"I thought I made my self clear the last time, Yue...I did said that I don't plan on letting you go." Soo-Won continued which made me flinched. 

This guy...that's not what he said the first time I got here!

"Don't you dare test me, Soo-Won. We had a deal-" 

"I said I'll be the one to decide when I'll let you go..." He cut me off.

So this is how it is? 

"Suit your self..."I said as I eyed him intently before leaving the library.

He's leaving tomorrow...who cares about that bodyguard of his.

Load of crap, I'm getting out of here. 

I took a deep breath and changed into my black robes, the one that I wore during our last battle.

Even though it's made here in the capital, I was fond of it so...I'll take it as a souvenir. 

I packed my old robes and money, and put it in a bag behind me. I tied up my hair, and secured my katana on my waist. 

There's still time before the sun will rise, please let that bodyguard be asleep!