Too Much

"How is everyone feeling?" Yoon said as he checked each one of us. 

It's been three days since our fight in Kinkan Village where the Kai army decided to burn their villages to the ground after losing to the army of Kouka. We've also returned to Kouka which made the rest of us dragons feel a lot better than before. 

My wounds still aren't completely healed yet and my body's still a bit dull after the fight but there's no mistaking it...

I sensed Yue's presence back when we're at the lands of Kai empire. 

I finally managed to sense her presence yet...I still wasn't be able to get to her. 

Damn it!

"Stop sulking, mister! I'm sure we'll get another try, believe in her, I'm sure she's doing fine." Zeno said with a big smile. 

Of course...

Believe in her. I'm so stupid! 

Because of my accident in Suiko, I've let my emotions ruled over me. 

The shame of being seen in such a state, especially in front of her, is so lame...even though Yue probably doesn't thought of it that way. She saved me and yet I acted like a jerk. 

How uncool...just because of that? 

Now she's gone, I realized that this is by far the worst. I don't care anymore of how many times I get to be uncool in front of her, I'll drop it...I won't act like an idiot anymore...

I just want her back. 

When Zeno got everyone's attention, he was bombarded with series of questions regarding his powers. It was surely a shocking scene for us to see him being cut into pieces like that...a bit creepy of course but hell it was crazy.

And then he revealed it, he was one of the first generation of the Dragons. He gave us a short explanation of why he had just recently turned up when he's already been living for many years. It turns out, it was to test Yona-chan.

He also mentioned that he got married once. 

Lucky bastard!

"Zeno married, huh..." I amusingly said as I stared into the sky. 

Everyone returned to their works after Zeno finished answering our questions. 

A kid had beaten me in marriage...oh, technically he isn't a kid anymore, right?

A flash of me and Yue getting married suddenly came into my mind which quickly sent chills down my spine. I paled as I shrugged it off my mind. 

What the hell am I thinking?! Yue's gone and my mind is playing tricks on me! Now's not the time for that.

She'll kill me if she saw that in my head!

"Rokuryuu, your mind is traveling far from your body, you know?" Zeno said as he popped out beside me. 

Ah, wait! 

If he's from the first generation, then wouldn't that mean he already met Yue, too? He did do something for Yue to wake up when she was in coma back then. 

The time when we learned that she's the Kokouryuu.

"Say, Zeno...did you already met Yue years ago?" 

Zeno stared at me for a while with a small smile in his face before he clung into my arm and walked me away from the camp. 

"I see...mister misses Yue-san that he's asking about her now..." He replied with a tone of somewhat teasing. The camp was only a few distance from us but I'm sure they won't hear what he just said.