you have a headache

You could barely move because the pounding in your head had become too intense. Everything around you was dark and silent. You've barely moved from the bed all day and when you did, Calum had to help you because you could barely stand on your own two feet, the pain was just too much to handle.

You must've fallen asleep because the next thing you knew, a cool washcloth was being placed on your forehead. You opened your eyes to find Calum knelt down on the floor next to you, adjusting the cloth on your forehead. He smiled when he saw you open your eyes, trailing a hand up to rub his thumbs across your cheek. "You feeling alright?" You stretched out your legs and rolled on to your side to face him, the pounding in your head making it's presence known again when you did. You winced at the pain and Calum smoothed some hair away from your forehead. "Guess not. Anything I can get you right now?" You patted his side of the bed and Calum took the hint, climbing in next to you before he carefully pulled you against his chest.

"You can go back to sleep if you'd like. It's alright." You gazed in to his brown eyes for a few seconds before feeling sleepy again. You closed your eyes and just before you fell asleep you felt Calum kiss your cheek and rub his hand up and down your back as he whispered in your ear how much he loved you and that he hopes you feel better when you wake up.