Chapter 1

James's POV

"Yo man, I heard there's a new girl coming today." My friend West tells me.

"Is she hot?" I question. He shrugs.

"Don't know. But I heard she's in your bio class." He tells me.

"Sweet!" I say excitedly. Then the bell goes.

"Catch you later man." He says.

"Yeah, see ya." I reply and head to biology class.

I stride down the hallway. I'm captain of the football team. I have rich parents. And every girl in school would kill to go out with me. Every guy is jealous of me. I date girls, lead them on, dump them, and move onto the next girl.

This is my life.

Riley's POV

I check my schedule to see what I have first. Biology.

As I walk down the hallway, people point at me, snicker, and whisper behind my back.

I walk into the class just as the bell goes. I find a seat at the back of the class and scan the room.

It's the usual case. The nerds are huddled together. As are the preppy girls. And so are the jocks, and so on. But then there is him.

He's sitting in a laid back position, arms crossed across his chest. Girls surround him. A blonde girl sits on the desk infront of him, twirling her hair and giggling flirtaciously as the other girls try to get his attention as well.

That's when I register what he is.

A player. A guy who just plays with girls hearts. He'll never settle down. He'll never fall in love. And he can't care less as long as there are girls knocking on his door.

Pathetic.

I notice that I have been staring at him for a while, and he notices to. I quickly put my head down, but hear footsteps approaching me. I gulp.

"Hey new girl." The tall boy says.

"I have a name." I mutter. He ignores my comment, and takes a seat next to me.

"Well, maybe I was too stunned by that body of yours to ask." He says, looking me up and down. I glare at him. Most girls would probaly love to be told that and looked at like that, but not me.

"Excuse me? I don't think you have a right to talk to me that way!" I growl. He shrugs.

"Fine, be that way, loser." He mutters before getting up and leaving again.