Chapter 89

James's POV

"Well, West gave you some beer, after I told you not to have any, may I add, and you got drunk, so I took you home so your dad wouldn't find out you were drunk." I explained.

"Oh." Is all she says.

"But Riley, why did you keep drinking after I told you not to?" I ask sternly.

"I don't know. Everyone else was drinking and I guess I just felt left out." She mumbles.

"Well you didn't have to get loaded!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. I kept on drinking and I just didn't know what I was doing anymore." She sighs. I sigh too.

"Just don't do it again. You're kind of hard to put up with when you're drunk." I sigh dramatically and than start laughing. She playfully punches me in the arm.

"Shut up, it was my first time drinking." She laughs.

"And hopefully your last." I sigh. "What would your dad have done if he found out your were drunk?"

"God, he would have killed me." She sighs, putting her head in her hands.

"How about we go down and get some breakfast?" I suggest, trying to get off the topic.

"Yeah sure." She replies.

~~~~~

Riley's POV

Me and James walk downstairs together hand in hand. God, I felt horrible! My head was still pounding and I overall just felt gross.

"Oh, you two are up." Jessica says.

"Yeah." I sigh, running my fingers through my hair.

"Feeling hungover?" She asks me. My eyes widen.

"You knew I was drunk?" I ask nervously in a hushed tone. Her and James laughed.

"Yeah, well when James came home, he was carrying you because you were passed out." She giggles. I put my hands on my head.

"Oh my God." I groan. "How many other people know?"

"Know you were drunk? About half the people at the party." James replies.

"How did everyone find out?" I shriek.

"Because you were acting like you were drunk!" James exclaims, laughing.

"Okay, can we just stop talking about it please?" I plead. They laugh at me, but finally agree to stop talking about my little drinking experience.