t h r e e

Melissa's POV

I was a little confused when my uber pulled up in-front of a Four Seasons

I was a little confused when my uber pulled up in-front of a Four Seasons. "You sure this is the correct address I gave you" I asked the driver. "Yes ma'am, 2343 S Lincoln Ave" he said. I shrugged and got out the car. I pulled out my phone and texted James.

I walked inside and went straight to the elevators

I walked inside and went straight to the elevators. Once I got to the floor, I walked over to his room and knocked 3 times. The door slowly swung open and there stood a shirtless James. A grin spread across my face and he pulled me inside by my waist, slamming the door behind him. He pulled me into a passionate kiss and gently stuck his tongue into my mouth. I gladly accepted and threw my arms around his neck.

His large hands palmed my ass as the kiss got heavier. He backed me up until I was against the wall. His hands trailed alongside my thighs and quickly picked me up then crossed my legs around his waist. Without breaking this kiss, we fell onto the couch. I then briefly pull away, "wait, is this where you live" I asked. He shakes his head no, "I thought this was sexier" he said. I smiled and pulled him back to kiss me. Our hands explored each other's body both roughly and sensually. I could feel myself getting wetter and him getting harder by the minute. I reached for him, but he gently swiped my hand away. He shook his finger and said, "hold on baby, we got all night" with a sly grin.

His fingers hook around the waistband of my leggings and he snatches them off then spreads my thighs. The pad of his thumb softly rubbed my pearl causing me to moan. Speeding up his pace, my moans grew louder and my back arched while my toes curled. The pleasure sent bolts of pleasure throughout my body and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. "James, I'm gonna cum" I moaned breathlessly. Without warning, he slipped two fingers inside me which made me cry in ecstasy. In no time, I released around his fingers. He took them out and stuck them in my mouth making me taste myself. I wrapped my lips around his fingers and sucked them clean.

He pulled his sweat pants down and exposed what I had been craving for. I sat back and admired him as he slowly stroked himself. He then rubs the tip against my wetness. My eyes closed and I moaned louder. "Put it in already daddy" I begged. He smirked and kept teasing me. "Pleaseee daddy" I continued to beg. James gripped my thighs and pushed them back then sunk his member between them. "Ohh fuck" he groaned. Slowly pumping in and out of me, I could feel every inch of him inside me; stretching me. With my legs pinned behind my head, he plowed into me harder and harder with each stroke. I could feel my climax growing stronger and my moans turned into screams of pleasure. I'm sure the entire floor could hear us. But that was the least of my concerns.