t w e n t y f i v e

Melissa's POV

I couldn't stop staring at my ring, it was just so beautiful

I couldn't stop staring at my ring, it was just so beautiful. James had proposed almost 2 months ago, and I still was in shock. Things between James and I have been better than ever. He waits on me hand and foot all day to make sure I'm comfortable and I have everything I need. Being 9 months pregnant has definitely taken its toll on my petite frame. I felt a strong pair of hands begin massaged my shoulders causing me to close my eye and moan in pleasure. "That feels good baby" I groaned. I heard him chuckle behind me then continue to massage down my back. "Oooh, right there James" I said leaning my head back. He applied more pressure to my back knowing that it helped relieve some of my pain.

After about 20 minutes, he was done giving me a massage. He leaned over and kissed my cheek then down to my neck. "mmm, thank you" I said with a grin on my face. "You're welcome beautiful" he said. I stood up and stretched my arms then rubbed my aching belly. Kylan still refused to come on his own even though he was due this past weekend. James reached over and caressed my belly then pressed his lips against it. He kissed my belly then said, "son, I need you to do daddy a favor and come out now. Mommy is getting tired". I giggled and looked down at him admiring his handsome face.

"Do you hear your daddy little boy" I asked rubbing my belly. We laughed and sat back down on the bed to cuddle. "You want to watch a movie" he asked. I nodded. "Sure, but don't you have to go into Truth today" I asked. He shook his head. "Nah, Dre got it" he answered while flipping through Netflix. I don't know why, but him mentioning Dre's name had me feeling some type of way. "How's he doing" I asked. James' eyes darted to my direction and glared at me. "Why" he asked. I shrugged. "I was just wondering" I said. James sighed and moved his arm that was wrapped around me. "James---" "shhh, the movie is coming on" he said dismissing me.

I looked down and leaned back against the headboard.

James' POV

Mel just pissed me the fuck off asking about that nigga Dre

Mel just pissed me the fuck off asking about that nigga Dre. If I didn't know any better, I would say she still has feelings for him. I just gave her that expensive ass ring and she had the audacity to ask me about another man she used to fuck with. I decided to ignore her ass until I calmed down. Towards the middle of the movie, we heard the penthouse phone ring. Mel reached over and answered the phone. "Hello" she said. I couldn't hear what the other person was saying. She furrowed her eyebrows and with a look of disgust written on her face. "Don" she questioned with hint of irritation in his voice. "No, tell him to leave—" I snatched the phone from her before she could finish. "Send him up" I said and slammed the phone back down.