s i x t e e n

Melissa's POV

I rolled over in bed next to him, as I pushed his pillow back to read the clock

I rolled over in bed next to him, as I pushed his pillow back to read the clock.  There the clock read 5:45am on his nightstand. I couldn't sleep, and my mind was still cloudy. I stretched my arms out a bit before laying on Dre's chest. He moved a little and spoke, "You good?" he asked in a groggy voice. "I can't sleep" I said looking up at him. He wiped his eyes and turned on the lamp on his nightstand. "What's up?" he asked. "I just can't sleep" I said with attitude. Dre looked at me for a second and looked back at the clock. "What's the problem Mel? It's almost 6am and I wanna go back to sleep" he said irritated. I shrugged my shoulders, "You can go back to sleep. I'll stay up" I said.

Dre turned off the light and got under the covers and turned his back towards me. I wrapped my arms around his side and snuggled close to him. "Mel, go back to sleep" he said. I kicked the back of his leg. He rolled over and stared at me. He ran his hand against my cheek, "Can we please go back to sleep?" he asked me. "I'm sorry Dre" I said while climbing on top of him. I ran my hands against his chest. "We can talk about it when we wake up" he said pulling me down into a kiss and wrapping his arms around me. Caressing my body as he kissed my neck, I groaned in pleasure at the thought of him willingly accepting me in this moment. As I lifted his chin to kiss him, I felt him pulling away, "Let's save the rest for later okay?" he asked calmly. I got off of him and laid my head against his shoulder. He instructed me to turn away from him as he wrapped his arms around my body. "Let's just relax, okay?" he whispered in my ear.

I shook my head in agreement and began to drift off to sleep, when I felt the urge to question him. "Dre?" I asked. He sighed, "Yes Mel?" he asked annoyed. I turned to face him, "Would you really be upset with me if I terminated this pregnancy?" I asked. He sucked his teeth and sat up, "Mel, I thought we said we would talk later" he said propping his arm up on the pillow. "Yeah, we did. But I wanna talk now" I said moving closer to him. He glanced over at his clock and sighed. "Mel, it's early as hell. I really don't wanna do this right now" he said. "Fine" I said nonchalantly as I snuck my hands through his boxers and grabbed his member. "I see someone is up and ready to talk" I said with a smirk. Dre's body jolted a bit and he placed his hand against mine. "Not right now, I really want to rest." He said removing my hand and sliding back under the covers.

I scoffed and got under the covers, Dre put his arms around me, and I shoved his hand away. Dre turned away from me and fell into a deep slumber within 10 minutes.  I finally decided to go back to sleep, and I found myself finally at peace. I rolled over into Dre's arms as he held me while we slept together. Hours later, I looked up and found him holding me as he watched sports on tv. Kissing my forehead, Dre moved the covers back to expose my stomach. Placing his hand against my stomach and rubbing it he spoke; "I want this." He said smiling. My heart sank and I couldn't deny that I would be wrong for robbing this child of an amazing father figure. "Just wait until I'm bigger, you'll really get to feel some kicking" I said. "So, does this mean what I think it means?" he asked.