t w e n t y n i n e

James' POV

I tossed my keys in the bowl next to the front door and hung my jacket in the coat closet before taking Kylan's car seat from Mel's hands

I tossed my keys in the bowl next to the front door and hung my jacket in the coat closet before taking Kylan's car seat from Mel's hands. She rolled her eyes at me then walked away in a huff. Not wanting to start another argument, I placed Kylan's car seat on the ground then carefully picked him up. He slightly squirmed in my arms before settling down in my chest. Rocking him back and forth, I gently rubbed his back until his little eyes closed. I carefully stood up and walked to his nursery before laying him down in his crib. Caressing his head, I lovingly stared down at the greatest gift anyone could have and smiled. I leaned over the rails and gently kissed his forehead before walking out of the room.

I pushed open the door to our master suite and heard the water running in the bathroom. Walking over to the closet, I stripped from my clothes and threw them in the hamper. I walked into a cloud of steam as I entered the bathroom and heard Mel's soft voice singing some Beyoncé song. I opened the glass shower door and stepped inside behind her. Mel was facing the water with her eyes closed and head tilted back, not even noticing my presence. I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her close. Her body jumped in my arms before calming down once she realized it was me.

"You almost gave me a fucking heart attack James" she spat then began scrubbing her body with a pink loofa. I chuckled and began planting kisses in the crook of her neck. She moved away from my embrace and continued cleaning herself. I grabbed the loofa from her hands then spun her around until she faced me. "What do you want" she asked with furrowed brows. She was clearly annoyed with me, but I couldn't help but lick my lips and stare at her wet body as the soap slipped down her curves. Since the baby, every part of her body expanded, and I couldn't be happier. From her breast to her ass, the baby weight definitely suited her. My hands slid down the sides of her body until I gripped her ass in both of my hands. She tried to break away from my grip but failed miserably. "James I-" "shhh" I said cutting her off and kissing her soft lips. As the warm water cascaded down our naked bodies, my hands rubbed her soft ass in circular motions as I pulled her in tighter.

She tried to avoid my affection as best she could before surrendering at the touch of my fingers on her warm center. Her breath hitched as I dipped my middle finger in between her folds. Her thighs spread granting me more access. "James" she groaned in my ear. Her soft moans and pants made my manhood rise and harden. Once her juices began to trickle down my hand, I pulled out my fingers and stuck them in my mouth sucking them clean. I grabbed her waist and quickly turned her back around then bent her over. "Wait—ahhh fuck baby" she loudly moaned.

I gripped her hair and pulled her back, "You better not wake up my son, alright" I said slowly pumping in and out of her. She stifled her moans and placed her hands on the shower wall.  Annoyed that she was ignoring me, I shoved the rest of my length inside of her then began ramming into her. "SHIT" she yelled. "I said, you better not wake up my fucking son" I grunted. Her tight walls clenched around me and I could feel myself getting close. "Fuck, stop doing that" I groaned. "Sorry daddy, I c-can't help it" she moaned. I gripped her thick hips and dug my nails into her skin trying not to bust too soon. "Damn this pussy so fucking good" I said slamming my hips into her soft ass that jiggled at each thrust. "Yes daddy, fuck me harder" she said. As she wished, I pumped into her harder.