f o u r t e e n

James' POV

"What the fuck was that shit about in the hospital Naomi" I asked cutting my eyes at her reaching for my water bottle

"What the fuck was that shit about in the hospital Naomi" I asked cutting my eyes at her reaching for my water bottle. I hissed in pain while grabbing my abdomen trying to lean forward. Naomi lightly pushed me back into the bed fluffing my pillows then handing me the bottle. "I've had some time to think and since we are going to make this marriage work then I need to accept all that comes with you. Unfortunately that includes your bastard ass child" she said rolling her eyes. "You were out of line" I said turning my attention to the Knicks game playing on the tv. With her hands on her hips, "Don't you think we could give that baby a better life here in a two parent household" she asked. I sighed and rubbed my temples. "Naomi, can we talk about this later" I asked. She smacked her lips and stood in front of the tv. "No, I want to talk about it now. You're the one that fucked her and put a baby in her" she began raising her voice. "Naomi, get the fuck out" I said raising my voice.

She stood there with a shocked expression on her face. Walking closer to me she drew her hand back and smacked the shit out of me cutting me with her engagement ring. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yelled holding my cheek. Her eyes darkened and she bent down until we were eye level. "Don't forget who the fuck you are talking to. Did you forget I can make your dog ass disappear like that" she asked and snapped her fingers. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yea, maybe I should remind you about my cousins back in Columbia who can be here within hours to take care of your ass if you ever decide to get crazy. You need to check that fucking attitude because you know I'm not the fucking one to play with James" she said through gritted teeth. "I'm sorry" I said looking down.

Rubbing my back, she leaned over and kissed my cheek then trailed to my neck. She straddled my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck after flipping her long beautiful curls behind her back. She presses herself against me and kisses me passionately. Her hands caressed my head and neck as our tongues danced between our mouths. I couldn't help but think about the look on Mel's face when Naomi threatened to take the baby from her. The sheer look of terror in her eyes broke my heart, but I knew Naomi wouldn't let it go.

Melissa's POV