n i n e

Melissa's POV

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at my bedroom door

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at my bedroom door. Opening the door, "what" I said with a straight face. Dre brushed past me and picked up the test. He looked up at me without saying a word and I fell into his arms sobbing. I pulled away from his embrace and walked out of bathroom and into my bedroom. I sat on the bed and wrapped up in a blanket.

Dre washed his hands and turned out the bathroom light and sat on the edge of the bed. "So, it's his?" he questioned not looking at me. I blew my nose into a tissue and continued crying. "This shit just isn't fair" I mumbled to myself. "Mel, is this James' baby?" he said in a louder tone, turning towards me. "What the fuck do you think?!" I said pushing him off the bed angrily. "Look you need the chill the fuck out" Dre said getting off the floor, "Nobody held a gun to your head and told you to stop using protection!" he yelled at me. I rolled my eyes, I couldn't believe he had the nerve to talk to me like this. "You know what, you need to leave" I said walking up on him. "And if I don't?" Dre questioned pushing his chest against mine, backing me into our corner as our chests heaved up and down against one another. I stared at him intensely, wanting to call him every name in the book but my mouth wouldn't move, and my body felt stiff. So many thoughts rushed through my mind as we shared this moment of anger in silence. I couldn't help but notice his jaw clenching, but his caramel eyes never broke my focus. "That's what I thought" he said as his hand caressed my cheek.

I instantly felt my panties flush with my juices as he touched me. I touched his cheek, feeling my face get closer to his as we exhaled in unison. I watched as his eyes lowered, anticipating my next move. As he moved closer to me, his lips brushed against mine at a swift breath, breaking the silence he spoke, "I think I should go" he whispered before pulling away. I exhaled heavily as my heart sank into my stomach. Dre walked into the living room and grabbed his phone and keys, "I'll see you at work" he spoke before leaving.

I'm not really sure how to take Dre right now. Just a year ago we hated each other. Just a few nights ago he's pulling me out from a fight to waking up next to me in a hospital. And now he's telling me I deserve better, chastising me for being pregnant; and overall, looking right through me. The intenseness of all of this attention is making me horny and I swear if I wasn't pregnant, or if I wasn't feuding with Naomi, I'd take James right now and give him EVERYTHING that he's missing. I know I shouldn't want this man, but I can't help but feel like, maybe he really wanted me to. I mean, Naomi is pretty... but James still has some life left in him and he wants something new and fresh like me. I mean in a few more years, Naomi will be dried up due to menopause, there's no fountain of youth left in that!

I couldn't shake this feeling of why Dre was acting so strange. It's like he's concerned, but then he's... I don't know, attracted to me I guess. I walked into the bedroom and stripped myself of my clothing and got in the shower. I pleasured myself at the thought of James touching me, giving me his all and having his lips against my skin. I removed the shower head and placed it at my honey pot losing myself in deep thought of this man. As much as I hated his wife, that woman sure does know what she's working with and I honestly would've beat a bitch up for that monster in his pants too. I shifted my thoughts back to what happened earlier and thought of Dre's caramel eyes and his plump lips kissing mine. I wondered what it would've felt like if only he wouldn't have told me that he had to leave. Leaning back against the shower wall I placed the shower head back and used my fingers against my pearl thinking of Dre's aggressiveness towards me, yet he was still so gentle around me. Picturing his body taking mine to places that I haven't experienced with James, I reached my peak. Damn if only I wasn't pregnant I would call him over just to tell him that I want him, and I'd give myself to him; even better than I did to James.