t h i r t e e n

Dre's POV

Mel took out her apartment key and opened the door

Mel took out her apartment key and opened the door. We tiredly walked towards the bedroom and stripped from our work clothes and threw them in laundry hamper. I watched as she slipped off her mini dress exposing her beautiful body. The moonlight that leaked through her window accentuated her natural curves making me stop and stare. I looked at her body in admiration and a soft smirk crept upon my face. She headed towards the bathroom but before she could enter I grabbed her waist, pulling her close to me. Looking down in her eyes, I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. Her arms slowly wrapped around my neck and she deepened the kiss. My left hand grabbed a handful of her ass and I softly pushed her on the bed. She giggled and pulled away while leaning on her forearms looking up at me. "I need to shower and I'm tired" she said with a fake pout. I chuckled and continued to take off the rest of my clothes.

She got up and walked into the bathroom and started the shower. "You know we need to talk about tonight" I yelled from the bedroom. She came back to the door and sighed with her arms crossed. "There isn't really anything to talk about" she said with a slight attitude. "Uh, yes there is" I said with irritation in my voice. She rolled her eyes and tightened her towel around her body.

"Ok, then let's talk" she said and then sat on the bed. I sat down next to her and fidgeted with my hands. I looked over into her eyes, "Why did you tell your cousin that this is my baby" I asked pointing to her stomach. She sighed and looked away from me. I could tell that whatever the reason was, it bothered her. "Dre, I-.. Don is like my big brother to me. When I had no one, he was there taking care of me. He always made sure I had clothes on my back and food to eat so I owe a lot to him. And I value his opinion of me" she said as the emotion in her voice  grew with each word.

I nodded and waited for her to continue. "I know he'll be disappointed in me for having James' baby. They hate each other. To this day, Don talks about the nigga who killed one of his closest friends and what he would do if he ever found him. He would never forgive me" she said and looked down as tears fell from her eyes and into her lap. I pulled her over and laid her on my chest and let her sob. Rubbing her hair and planting small kisses on top of her head, I waited for her calm down. She finally calmed down and pulled back looking at me. "I'm so thankful for you Dre. You being here with me, means the world to me. And-" she hesitated. "And what Mel" I asked anticipating what she was going to say next. "And I think I love you" she said looking at me with red puffy eyes. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into a deep kiss.

Our tongues danced between our mouths and our hands roamed each other's bodies. I pulled back breathing slightly heavy from one of the most passionate kisses I've ever experienced, "I think I love you too Mel" I said staring into her beautiful brown eyes then pulling her back into a kiss. She stood up, took my hand and lead me into the bathroom.

Melissa's POV