t w e n t y

James' POV

Right after the fight with Dre, I closed the club and drove directly to Mel's apartment banging on her front door

Right after the fight with Dre, I closed the club and drove directly to Mel's apartment banging on her front door. She opened the door and rubbed her tired eyes. "Hey baby" she said softly. I rushed inside the door and walked into the bedroom with her following behind.

"When the fuck were you going to tell me about Dre" I yelled as I paced the room back and forth. I was so fucking furious; I could choke her. She sat on the bed twirling her fingers as she was at a loss for words. "J-James... I was going-" she started but I interjected quickly. "Bullshit Melissa! You was fucking that nigga behind my back" I scowled and walked to her bathroom slightly slamming the door behind me. I exhaled deeply and handled my business then washed my hands before stepping back into her room.

"What happened to your face James" her voice floated softly through the room. I shook my head and pulled my dress shirt off and unbuckled my belt letting my pants fall around my ankles. "Don't worry about it" I uttered and got into the bed next to her. She had her arms folded and stared at me waiting for a real answer. "Go to bed" I said and reached over her to turn off the lamp.

She grabbed my hand and pushed it away before I could. "You got me fucked up James" she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. I sighed and ran my hand across my beard. "You can't be mad at me because I moved on when you kept playing with me. I couldn't just sit there and hope you would come back to me. You and I both know you would have never left that woman" she argued. "You could have fucked any one Mel.. anyone" I said raising my voice again. "But you had to choose him. Why" I asked glaring into her eyes. "He was there for me when you weren't" she yelled equally glaring into my eyes.

"Whatever Mel. I don't have time for this shit" I said and rolled over pulling her comforter over my head. She yanked the it back and smacked the back of my head. "Yo, what the fuck" I yelled visibly irritated. This little girl has one more time to play with me. "It wasn't all that serious James. It kind of just happened" she said shrugging her shoulders. "It wasn't all that serious huh?" I argued. "No James. We only messed around a few times. I was just trying to get you out of my system" she said. "You let him fuck you Mel. You know how I felt about you. I can't believe you would fuck him" I said. She looked back at me with a look of shock and disbelief.

"I didn't let him do anything. I was mad as hell when you didn't come for me that night James and he just happened to be there. Look, you know I've always loved you. I only wanted you, but I couldn't have you. Not in the way I needed. Dre was just something that happened but you baby... you mean everything to me" she says and leans down lightly kissing my lips. Slowly the anger and irritation subsided as I started getting more into the sensation of her body against mine. She threw her leg over my lap and straddled me.

My hands found their way to her hips and then her ass, gripping it tightly. A small moan escaped her lips as they curled into a sexy smirk. "You forgive me baby" she said seductively then kissed behind my ear and down the length of my neck. I lowly grunted and smacked her soft ass. She squealed into my neck then swung her leg back while backing up further down the bed. Looking into my eyes she bit her bottom lip then smiled at me. Her hands rubbed up my thighs and then to my throbbing member caressing it though my boxers.