Chapter 24 (Cody's pov)

(CODYS POV)

Football practice was not going well. I kept missing passes and not doing anything right. It's not my fault though, my mind was filled with thoughts of Fable.

Just as someone tackled me on the ground I saw somebody entering the field. Not just someone, my somebody! Fable walked to the bleachers and sat down on the highest one. I know she's waiting for me because she's giving me that look. Practice ends in five minutes. I can make it I hope.

After a horrible, breathtaking, painful five minutes, the coach blows his whistle. I run off the field towards the metal bleachers. I take off my helmet and look at Fable. She walks down the bleachers towards me. When she steps into the grass I can smell her sweet perfume. I wanted to hug her so bad, but I feel like she would punch me.

"Do you like my hoodie?" She asks. Why would I care what she's wearing right now? I just want to know if you love me or not women! I sigh and take a step back to look at her attire. She's wearing a black Nike sweatshirt. Why would that be significant? Then it clicked in my head... that's my hoodie. I gave it to her to wear on one of our picnic dates.

"I guess" I laughed.

"That's good, it's my boyfriends," she smiled. But that's my hoodie? Why would it- oh. I'm her boyfriend. I took to long strides to fill the space between us. Wrapping my arms around her petite little body, and I kissed the top of her head. When she looked up I kissed her lips. She put her hand in my hair and kissed back.

"Let me drive you home?" I asked.

"Well yeah, it's kind of your job babe" she laughed. I love it when she calls me babe. Actually I kinda love it when she calls me anything. Or really when she just does anything in general. She's such a perfect person, and I'm never letting her go again.

When she thought I hurt her, I wanted to hurt myself. I wanted to hurt anyone she was mad at. When she was crying in our room at the Cabin I couldn't stand it. She wouldn't open the door for me so I left. I found Michelle and I went off on her. I screamed at her. I said some choice words, I probably shouldn't have. She threw her drink at me and stomped off. Some of the boys took me out back to calm me down, and I told them what happened. Then I saw Fable drive off with Simon and that's when the tears had come. I had hurt the one person that meant the world to me. I will never do it again. I will be extra careful.