Chapter 35

We need to go, I say, pushing myself off the bed. We watched YouTube on his phone for the last hour. Time really does go by fast when you're having fun. Cody follows close behind me as we leave the house and get in his jeep.

He held my hand as we drove to the mall. When we arrived, he parked quickly and practically threw himself out of the car. I reached for my door handle, but the door swung open.

I wanted to open the door for you, he said blushing. I was one hundred percent sure that I was blushing more though. I love how we literally make each other blush, if that's not real love I don't know what is. He held out his hand for me and helped me out of the jeep. Then he wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked in. He's never been this intimate, I guess he really did miss me.

We entered the food court and I saw Simon right away. Sitting next to him was a girl with long brown hair, she looked friendly. We walked towards them. Simon had the biggest smile on his face when he saw us. Then I saw the girl try to stand up and he put his hands on her waist. She smiled at him and then finished standing up. When we arrived at the table, she stuck out her hand.

Hi, I'm Emily she greeted. I took her hand, she looked familiar. Maybe from school?

I'm Fable I smiled at her. Then me and Cody sat down across from them.

So guys we have really big news, Simon said. He looked at Emily and then back at us. It took me off guard a lot when he looked at Emily. He had the same look in his eyes as when Cody looked at me. I'm glad Simon found someone. I always knew he would.

Don't keep us waiting, what is it! Cody chuckled.

Ems pregnant He said with the biggest smile. Me and Cody looked at each other.

Youre gonna be a Dad? Cody asked, almost choking on his words.

Yeah Simon responded, wiping a tear from his eye. Then I noticed that Emily's eyes were on me. I looked at her and let out a breath smiling.

I stood up from my seat and then reached a hand to help Emily up.

Why don't you say we ditch the boys and talk a little I say with a soft smile. She takes it happily and we leave the table.

As we walk from store to store, we talk about different things. Ranging from how in love she was in and how scared she was to be a teen mom. I tried to offer advice and encouragement. I could see the happy glint in her eyes. She was excited. Heck, I was excited. I was practically going to be an aunt.

About half an hour later we returned to the food court. Simon and Cody were still sitting at the same table. The first thing I noticed is how they both had tears running down their face. The second thing I noticed is how big both of their smiles were.

I looked at Emily and we both laughed at our emotional little wrecks. We sat down and comforted our boys.

He's going to be a dad Cody whispered while hugging me.

When we're older, I promise you will be a dad too,'' I said. He looked at me and more tears fell down his face.

I love you so much, Fable Adair, he said, kissing me.