Chapter 34

Everyday I want to try to make Cody as happy as possible, because when he's happy the whole world melts. I woke up a few minutes ago but I didn't want to move. Cody still had his strong arms wrapped around me. He was under the blanket and his face looked so peaceful. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table. It was nine in the morning. Too early in my opinion, why am I awake right now? I had been home for a month now. Michelle gave up on trying to ge tus to sleep in different rooms.

I noticed I had a couple texts from Simon.

S: Can you and Cody meet me at the mall at 11?

S: I have big news for you!

I stared at the phone. What did he possibly need to tell us? I hope it was good news, I am so over bad news. I've had my fill for the next twenty years.

F: Yeah, we can do that

I shoot him a text back and then roll over back to face Cody. His breathing was slow and consisted. I managed to get the best person on earth. I use my hand to wipe the hair out of his face, his eyes slowly flicker open. His piercing blue eyes lit up the room.

Good morning gorgeous his words melt my heart. I smile and place a small peck on his lips. He smiles in a sleepy way; which is honestly adorable.

Morning Baby. Simon wants us to meet him at the mall in two hours I say, finding his hand under the blanket and making my fingers intertwined with his.

Mmkay he mumbled. I giggle at his sleepy voice and then roll out of the bed.

I pick out some shorts and a plain black short sleeve shirt to wear and head to the bathroom across the hallway. I take a quick shower and then blow dry my hair.

I dont put as much makeup on anymore, I don't have any bruises to cover up anymore. I've also become much more self-confident, I guess I owe a lot of that to Cody. You know having someone constantly telling you that you're beautiful and really help with things like that.

I walk back into my room to see that Cody was gone, probably to get ready for the day. I decide that since I'm not doing anything else that I should unpack or go bug Cody. So of course, I choose to go annoy my boyfriend. I walk out of my room and into Codys. He was sitting on his bed looking at something on his phone.

He looked up and smiled when he saw me, but it quickly turned to fear as he saw me in midair about to land on top of him. I landed right on top of his lap, causing him to drop his phone on the ground.

Baaabbbbyyyy he cries. I laugh at him and then wrap my arms around his neck. He turned his head and looked at me.