1.3

I was awoken by the bright rays of sunlight that entered my room. I sat up, battering my eyes open. Stretching, I realize that today was much brighter than usual. Usually the day would be a little dim, but bright enough. I lift myself off the bed, and softly made my way to the balcony. I take a long look at the world around me. I suddenly hear the door creak open. I turn around and see my father. King Jahad.
     "Y/N, are you awake?"
I go back to my room from the balcony and dash towards him.
     "Yes father!"
Father smiled, picking me up. He began walking towards the dining room.
     "So, what would you like for breakfast?"
He set me down on a chair before taking the one next to me. I look up at the ceiling as if the answers were there. As soon as I get my answer I turn my head around quickly, making eye contact.
"Eel!"
Father stared at me with his mouth open as if trying to say something.
"Eel...?"
He said that as if I was crazy for wanting eel.
"Yes! I heard that eel is good for stamina!"
Father smiled and asked our maid to ask the chef. I don't think I ever liked the fact that I couldn't do much on my own.
"Father, can I go outside today? On my own?"
He was hesitant but soon agreed.
"Of course. Just don't go too far out alright?"
I smiled brightly at him.
     "Alright!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
I wanted to change me updating schedule a bit so that I could get more updates out. If I start to run out of ideas I will start decreasing my update time. Thank you for your understanding.
☀️