1.14

:::y/n:::
     In his hand held a small red box.
     This must be the red box father talked about. It must be the box that contains it.
The man opened the box carefully and slowly. And just like I anticipated, the necklace was inside. The necklace was very simple looking. It had a pendant that was carved as to make the symbol of Jahad. It was connected to a thin piece of string. He took the necklace by the string and took it out of the box. He set the box down and I kneeled down.
This is the moment I've been waiting for my entire life. I'm finally receiving the symbol of Jahad.
He put the necklace on me and I rose up again. I turned around and heard nothing but clapping. I smiled and blinked many times, trying to stop my tears.

:::ara:::
As soon as Y/N turned around everyone clapped for her. People whistled and cheered. Some stood up. I was one of the people who had stood up. I was really happy for her. This was the biggest moment of her life. She walked away from the stage and came closer towards the front. This only made the clapping louder. She bowed down and slowly walked down the isle. She held her hands in-front, slightly fidgeting. I could tell she was nervous. For a few seconds we made eye contact. I flash her a smile to reassure that I was there for her. She smiled back and put her hands at her side.
     Don't you worry Y/N! I'll always be there for you. Even when you leave and climb the tower! I'll be there. I promised your mother, and I'm not about to break it!