2.9

disclaimer: this chapter is written in lowercase including "i".
:::y/n:::
Evankhell walks up to the loud regular.
"strong you say? we'll see about that."
the second she said that flames burst out. she indeed was Evankhell and she indeed had the power of the ancients. it was just as incredible as they say.
he screams in pain. "Arghhh! please! just stop! i'm sorry!"
Evankhell decides to have mercy and stops. the flames calm down and the regular starts to cough abruptly.
"wow...who's she? Evankhell was her name right? isn't she great?"
"well yeah of course. she's a ranker about to be high ranker. plus she's got ancient power."
"ranker? what's a..ranker?"
both me and Ara turn and look at Urek. "you don't know what a ranker is?"
"n-no. i don't.."
Ara sighs. "jee. i can't believe we brought you into our group."
"hey! don't be so mean! i'm Urek will be great help. he's just like you when i first met you so no complaining!" i remind her. she gets angry but doesn't say anything. "Urek, a ranker is a person who has reached the top of the tower. they are really great people since not many people become rankers."
Evankhell comes back and the regular is still back there, coughing.
     "isn't god so cruel? god shows you the world to you, as if saying to do anything you want. but soon once you meet your limits you realize it was just a lie."
     i look down. "do you think i'll ever have to stop?"
     "maybe. even if you were his daughter, you would eventually have to stop."
     baam. where could you have gone?

a/n
helloooo 👋🏻
sorry for the shorter episode today! i'll make tomorrow's episode longer. maybe at least five hundred words for tomorrow. hope you enjoy and please leave feedback!
thank you ☀️