2.4

:::ara:::
Watching Y/N fight was so impressive. It never really got that boring seeing you never know what she'll do next. I watch her let the man run towards her. As he is about to get close she jumps a little high lifts her feet and kicks him. He flys to the side and Y/N gets back on the ground. She was about to go find the man until we heard the box talk again.
     "Mic test~ Everyone please stay where you are! The first test is over now!"
Hm, so quickly? We couldn't even finish one person.
     "The remaining regulars, stop what you're doing, and listen carefully!"
What is it now? Another test?
"Any regulars fighting from now on will be eliminated!"
I hear Y/N complain. "Drat- Ugh I was just getting started."
"The 200 regulars who passed the first test, congratulations to all of you! It is a bit of a rush but-"
There's a second test. I'm calling it right now.
"A short second test will be carried out right now!"
Hah, called it.
"Right now? Gee short-tempered much?"
I walk closer to Y/N to make sure to not get separated.
     "Haha! Now now, don't get too worked up! It's a simple test. You must find 2 other teammates!"
     "I guess they weren't joking about it being easy!"
     "And you must make a team in five minutes!"
     "What? Five minutes? That's ridiculous! Easy my ass!"
Ughh. How do they expect us to find a team in five minutes?
Looking at Y/N I realize that we only need one extra person. Still. It'll take a while.
     "Hey, Ara? I think I found someone."
     "Huh?" I turn to look at her and see her pointing at a man with light hair and red eyes. "Who's that?"
At first the man was hesitant to say anything.
     But he opened up considerably quick. "Um, well. My name's..."

       "Urek Mazino."