2.15

:::y/n:::
"Round one is now over! Since Mr June sat on the throne before 5 minutes elapsed, this round's winners is Shilial, Lilial, and June."

"Should we join this round?"

I press the button. "Yes. Me and Ara will take care of the the twins and the crown. Just wait and you'll be the one sitting on the throne."

"O-Okay!"

The countdown finishes and we exit out. We look around and see another team.

"Ara, take care of the twins. I'll take care of the other team."

"Got it. Inventory visible mode!"

Ara takes off and I walk slowly towards the team.

     "Coming here alone? That's very brave of you. What's your name?"

     I tilt my head. "There's no need for you to know my name. All you need to know, is that your strength will mean nothing when fighting with me."

     The regular laughs. "Haha! How cocky of you."

     "I think.." I put my hand out and blue ray appears. "I have a pretty good reason to be cocky!"

I throw it and the regular catches it.

     "Hah. Is that all you've got?"

     "I wouldn't recommend holding that any longer.." He tilts his head slightly and looks at my weapon. I smirk. "Blue ray, ignition!"*

A/N
This isn't an original trait of blue ray. If you remember, Y/N is able to steal abilities and this was a stolen trait. Some abilities won't be mentioned in the story, but to cover up any confusion, this was a stolen trait put into blue ray.

A bright blue flash emits and blinds everyone. The next thing I see is blood dripping from blue ray.

     Ah..Disgusting. Probably should've just charged at him.

I shake the blood off of it and look up. The guy was already well dead. His teammates didn't even bother to come and check on him.

     Hmph. Cowards. I guess I'll leave them for now. Just to wait and see what happens..

:::ara:::

five minutes ago

     "So, you two are the Lo Po Bia twins? What an honor to meet you like this."

Lilial chuckles loudly. "Hahaha! So you know us! But listen here. You may be from the Arie family, but you're still no princess! So bow down to us and we might have mercy on you and make you our servant!"

I touch my white sword, still in my inventory.

"You sure are cocky for someone who couldn't fight 'till Y/N taught you. I may not be a princess, but at least I was offered to become one. Too bad I turned it down. I guess Father loved me too much to disobey me!"

Lilial stomps her foot. "Hmph! So what! At least I wasn't stupid enough to turn down an offer like that!"

All of a sudden, a birght blue light blinds us all.

"Eek! What the hell is that light?" I could hear Lilial whining.

Y/N..What are you doing?