2.3

:::y/n:::
Ugh...My head hurts so much.
I open my eyes and realize that I have moved to a new floor. I sit up and look around. This place was so plain and look like a field. I stand up and hear something in the sky.
"Mic test~ Mic test~"
I look up and see a yellow box.
That's...a lighthouse?
It was a yellow lighthouse. I looked around to try and see who that lighthouse belonged to.
"Welcome, Regulars! To Evankhell's Hell!"
Ah, Evankhell. So this is her floor.
I have heard of her many times as she had someone who had ancient powers. I listen in as the lighthouse explains the test.
Narrow down from 400 to 200? That'll be easy.
I look around and realize that there was no one around.
Ack. It would be easy if there were people around.
"Y/N! I found you!"
Alarmed by the noise I turn around about to hit whoever was behind me. But I stop as soon as I see Ara standing there surprised.
"Ara!" I let my hand down and hug her. "I didn't think I'd see you! I mean, I knew you were climbing but I didn't realize we would meet so soon!"
She hugs back and says nothing. I let go when I hear footsteps approaching.
"Who's there?"
I look around to try and pinpoint the enemy.
"Hah...I didn't realize I'd end up meeting Princess Y/N here." I turn and see a short man with red hair. "Now, I heard you had great powers like the king. Let me test that for you!"
I stood there looking at the man.
I laugh at loud. "Pfft- Hahhahaha! That was great. Honestly. Now, I recommend you go and cherish your life. After your cute speech I have decided to have mercy on you."
"You!-" He starts running towards me, screaming. "I'll teach you to not be cocky!"
I shake my head and watch him run.
"Tch. Foolish regular."