2.26

:::ara:::
It was so hard to focus. It was such an odd feeling. The last time I felt like this was when I first saw King Jahad. And I doubt this was King Jahad

     I inhale and continue. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm just..Surprised about what had happened."

It was hard to keep up with this pressure. I sigh and hope that the pressure disappears.

     "What happened?"

     I look at Urek. He was unfazed by my glare. "I..Don't really know. We were just training and she went to write a point on the board. Then, she wrote some orders on the board. Some, odd orders..I asked if she was okay. She looked back at the board and just fainted."

I gulp as the pressure becomes harder to cope with. It became stronger and stronger after every second. I look up at Urek and for a spilt second, I saw the colors of Jahad. His outline. I saw him.

J-Jahad!

:::jahad:::
I saw Ara had an emotionless face. She was fazed, by something. I look down and realized that the spell had started to wear off.

Crap! Why now!

I try to cast the spell again while not drawing any attention but it didn't work. As soon as I say the first word of the spell it began to become windy. Unnaturally windy.

Doesn't matter anyways. I've already gotten what I needed. Next priority is to leave.

I walk away quickly as the spell starts to wear off. Just as I slip through the door, the spell completely wears off, making me visible to everyone.

:::ara:::
I blink and the supposed Jahad is gone. And not only that but the pressure has gone as well. It felt like someone had placed thousands of kgs on me then got rid of them. I felt so relieved. I was breathing really heavily. I put my hand on my chest, trying to calm myself down.

"Are you sure you're okay? You're really pale. Though you're not as pale anymore but still."

"Yes. I'm fine."

It's true. I was doing better now. But I was still nervous and anxious. What was that outline? The Jahad ghost?

I looked around and saw that the door was open. Wide open.

No, it can't really be..

Urek stands up. "I'm going to go now. Try and take a rest."

I wave him goodbye and he leaves.

I should probably actually rest. My head hurts.

I get up and look around. Today was quite windy.

"Maybe I should go and visit Y/N later..."

"What are you doing talking on your own huh?"