2.6

:::y/n:::
     "Who are you huh? Wanna go too?"
You idiot...You could barely handle me and now you're challenging her? Idiot!
     "Stop! Quant! I think she's!-"
     "Yes yes, that's right! You're smart. My name is Evankhell and I am this floor's supervisor."
Supervisor? If she's the supervisor then where's the test administrator?
     "Super...visor.. So you're, a rank-ranker?"
She smiled and clapped her hands.
     "Correct! Aren't you all smart regulars."
"Where's the test administrator then?"
Evankhell turned to me and her eyes widen just a little bit.
"Princess Jahad, huh? You sure are smart. I suppose you really are like your sharp father." She turned around and started walking towards a stage of some sort. "Well Mr Test Administrator is busy. And I thought that I'd stop by and send the test out."
Weird. I never knew things like that would happen.
Ara starts talking and people look towards her. "What test are you going to pass out? You clearly can't do the same test as the test administrator since you both have different powers."
"Ah gee. You guys are seriously way too smart for your own good. That's right. I can't pass the same test ad him. So let me show something of my own."
I raise my eyebrow, curious as to what she'll do.
"But first, let me introduce myself. My name is Evankhell and welcome to my floor!" A few seconds of silence pass before she breaks it. "Now, let's start shall we? Here- Let me show you something of my own!"
She raises her hand and a wave of what seems like fire is thrown at us.
I hear lots of people complain out of confusion.
"What the hell?"
"What was that?"
"Are you serious?"
She puts her hand down and smiles.
"Now now, don't get too riled up. Don't worry, this is an easy test. All you have to do is to just get to the other side of this veil! Easy peasy, right?"
Yeah, easier said than done.
"Um, I'm sorry, but should I be on the other side instead?"