2.14

:::urek:::
The girl was terrifying. She moved so quickly. Not only that, but her moves were very calculated.

I was completely surprised that someone as strong as her would be here.

"Good job sis! Now, leave the rest to me!"

Another girl that looks like her runs up.

Twins perhaps? They're pretty much identical. The only difference is the color. Pink and yellow...Odd duo. But I'm sure that they will be quite a threat to us. Then again I really don't know how strong Ara and Y/N is. I hope they are strong because I'm sure that I'm not..

The pink hair sighs. "Alright then sis. But be careful. You're always so careless."

"Hey! Meanie! Don't worry. I'll be fine. Plus, I am capable of fighting. Y/N was a great teacher!"

The yellow hair gets in position and waits for the opponent to strike. She waits for a while and nothing happens.

"Hmph! If you won't attack me first, then I'll just have to!"

She jumps up high and comes crashing down at the person, slamming them with her leg.

"Ha, just as expected. She always uses her lower body to fight. Not only that but she literally never uses any weapons. I can't believe they're twins yet so different." Y/N mumbled.

"Ah! You know her?" Y/N seemed a bit startled at my random shout. "S-sorry.."

"Hm. It's ok. And yes. I know her. She's my stepsister. I also used to teach her and her sister fighting."

"You taught her? Wow! You must be very powerful!" I praised.

"Thanks.." She turns her head around, making her face out of view.

:::y/n:::
I touch my cheeks. They were a little hot.

Oh god...What is happening? No. It mustn't be! I'm fine, I'm fine. Just calm it down.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Y/N, are you okay?"

I turned to the voice of Ara.

"Ara! Yeah. I'm fine."

She raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? You're a little-" Ara got cut off by someone's screaming.

"This isn't allowed! How are we supposed to beat monsters like you?"

We all turn around and saw the twins standing side by side near the throne with their teammate on the throne, wearing the crown.

"Welp. The winner has clearly been chosen. They've already taken down one and a half team within the time we talked. Isn't that crazy?"

"What? Monsters? How dare you call us princesses monsters."

"How about you teach her a lesson Lilial? Show her who's boss."

"Such a great idea! Better watch out! 'Cause you've just dug up your own grave!"

Running towards the girl, Shilial watches from the throne. Lilial reaches her, spins, and hits the regular in the face.

Ooh, that's gotta hurt. Didn't think she'd actually use her hand.

"Who's the monster now, huh?"