2.27

:::ara:::
     "What are you doing talking on your own huh?"

I swift around and saw Y/N standing by the doorway.

"Y/N! What are you doing here? I thought you were back in your room," I said.

She walked in and sat against the wall. I walked over to where she was and sat down.

     "I was in my room. But I then just decided I didn't want to be bedridden for an entire day."

     I chuckled, "I guess that isn't such a good experience. I wonder if we would have to stay longer for position classes."

     "Oh god I hope not. I would like to escape the floor of tests as soon as possible honestly. The floor of tests is seriously boring. I want an adventure! Something new!"

I looked down.

     What an odd reason. But for some reason, I feel like I also feel like that.

:::arthur:::
I walked to the king's throne, nervous.

This fight is getting out of hand...And why do I feel like I'm the one in the middle of it all..!

Opening the gates, revealing the throne, had also revealed that the king wasn't there. He wasn't sitting in his usual place, on the throne.

What? Where has the king gone?

"Are you looking for me?"

I turned around and saw the king. He jumped over me to the throne.

I quickly bowed down, "My king!"

"I'm guessing you're here to send a reply from Y/N."

"Yes, she has asked me to pass on a question."

"Go ahead. Tell me her question."

I gulp, "She has asked why you have been targeting V and the Queen's son. She has said that they are both already long dead."

"Tch. What a stupid question. Tell her that no matter how strong I may be, Arlene knew every spell in the book. V, there's no way he's dead. I can't think of anyone else stronger than him other than me and Y/N."

"I shall deliver your message my king."

A/N
Hellooo 👋🏻
I'm back with another chapter. But like I've already stated, I have no inspiration. I'll try to get chapters out but can't guarantee anything.
Thank you ☀️