2.18

:::urek:::
What? Sis? She's their sister?

"Y/N, you're her sister?"

Y/n sighs and stands up.

"Step-sister. But it's true. I'm their older sister."

"Y/N! So you are on a team with them. Who would've thought! Who's this? Your other teammate?"

"Shilial, Lilial. Right. This is my other teammate, Urek."

The blonde one, Lilial, comes over and starts to 'inspect me'.

     "He doesn't look very strong. Which family is he from? I've never seen him before."

It was very nerve wracking to have a person like her just circle around you. It was like she was some sort of shark and I was a hopeless fish. Y/N glanced at me and clapped her hands together.

     "Now now Lilial. I never gave you permission to circle around him like that. You're making him uncomfortable."

Y/N lifts me up and charges at the throne.

     "You girls are way too easily distracted."

Ara was standing next to us with the crown in her hand. Y/N set me down and Ara handed me the crown. I took a look at it and took it. I place it on my head.

     "What! Not fair! I thought you were our sister! How could you ever betray us like that." Lilial whines.

At this moment I definitely realized that Lilial acted much like a kid.

     Ara comes forward and replies. "Betray? She was never your sister anyways. You aren't even worthy of calling her a sister."

Although me and Ara don't get along very well, she had pretty good points.

"Shut up! Don't even talk to us! You aren't even a princess!"

Before the fight could get worse, the box stopped the fight and ended the round.

"The second round is now over! This round's winner is the team of Y/N, Ara, And Urek!"

"Ugh! We should've chosen a better teammate!"

The twins drags their teammate back to their room.

Ara flips her hair back. "Hmph. Serves them right!"

"Now now. Don't be so mean. They're only children."

:::ara:::
I get it. They were only children and that they would soon grow up to be better, but come on! Take a look at Maschenny.

She used to be a cool person but now, I feel like she's worse! After becoming a ranker she's changed quite a lot.

I turn around and look at Urek. He was an odd person. He looks ordinary and not very strong. Yet he's not even scared of Y/N. Maybe he's a person I should keep an eye on.

"Ara? Is there a problem?" Urek sways his hand side to side in my face.

I shake my head and look forward.

Get your head straight Ara! Don't let some random boy get to you. You're here for Y/N and no one else.