2.17

:::urek:::
Watching them fight was incredible. It was like watching people from a completely different universe fight. It was hard to keep up with them.

Oh my god. What is happening? I'm not even sure they're just ordinary people anymore. How will I ever be able to catch up with them?

     "You okay? You look like you've got a lot on your mind."

I turn my head and see Y/N walking up to me. She sits down next to me and I follow.

     "Yeah. I just..Didn't think you guys were this strong.."

We stay quiet for a while watching Ara fight the twins.

"What happened to the other two? Did you...Get rid of them..?"

     "No. I let them go. They kind of just surrendered and went back to their room."

     "Why didn't you just get rid of them?" I asked.

     She smirks. "What? You want me to?"

     "W-What? No no no! That's not what I m-meant! I was just curious. Since you could probably do it.."

     "Well, I could've. But it's honestly just a waste of time."

Then a random calling interrupted our conversation.

     "Oh my god! Sis! You are here! How long has it been again?"

A/N
Helloooo 👋🏻
So so sooo sorry for short update. I didn't have much inspiration for today's update. Next update, which is next monday, will probably be much longer.
Thank you ☀️