2.28

:::y/n:::
I stood in-front of the supervisor's door. The supervisor had called me and only me. For some reason, knowing that made me nervous. I knew that I could protect myself from any harms but I was still a regular. The supervisor was a high ranker.

No, I'll be fine. I'll just go in and I'll be out in no time..Hopefully..

I swing the doors open, making Evankhell flinch.

"That was a very unnecessarily strong way of opening the door princess," She pointed out, looking up.

I smile, "Ah sorry. Why did you call me here?"

"Come sit down," She pats at the seat next to her, "I called you since I had news for you."

I sat down next to her, tilting my head.

"What news?" I ask.

"Well, I have 2 news actually. The first is the position you have been given. You will have to take classes but the classes for you and Ara will be shorter," She pauses for moment but then continues, "The second news is that I'm not sure Urek will be able to stay at your side for the rest of your journey. He isn't as strong yet and he has a lot of catching up to do with you two."

I hang my head low. For some reason, it made me sad that Urek couldn't join us. I guess it's that I'd miss having the feeling of someone as carefree as him.

"Ah..I see," I reply, looking away, "Is that all?"

She stayed quiet for a moment. "Yes that's all. You are welcome to leave now. Come back if you have any questions."

I get up and leave, trying not to swing the doors as hard as I did before. I close it shut and lean on the door, slowly moving down. I end up sitting outside the supervisor's room. I sigh.

     I'm so close. I just need to endure being here for just a few days. Only a few days...

A/N
jsvdjahsvd It's been so long oml. I know this is such a short chapter, especially after me being gone for monthss. I'm sorry but I hope you enjoy it 💕