1.17

:::y/n:::
It's been a few months after I have gotten my symbol. Even though it's been so long I still couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I have it. It was something so precious and I have it here in my hands. But my thoughts were interrupted when I heard fighting outside. It wasn't unusual to hear fighting. Mother and father would always fight a lot. Despite how much father loved mother, they would fight all the time. Yet it seems like mother never really loved father. I listen in to the fight. But this fight was different. I didn't hear mother scolding him. Except I heard her screaming and shouting saying that father was a devil. She said that her baby boy would take revenge on him. At that rate I ran out. I ran out and there I saw, mother and father. And V.
"Mother...Father?"
They all turned around. It was that moment when I realized there was a small body there. It was a boy. He had dark brown hair. I knew that he was the boy mother was talking about. But the boy...was long dead. He was on the ground and barely breathing. I run to him but father tries to stop me. I push past him and sat in-front.
"Brother...?"
Mother looked at me with those sad eyes.
"Yes! Your brother! He looks just like me. Please, protect him!"
I look at her and start tearing up. V put his hand on mother's shoulder.
"V..."
I could hear father running towards me. I didn't try to stop him, since I couldn't anyway.
"Y/N! Stay away from her! She doesn't leave you nor does she love me! She only cares about V and her stupid child boy."
Mother stands up and shouts at him, "You asshole! My child isn't stupid, you are. And don't try to act like you ever loved me. You never did! You only ever loved Y/N!"
I sat there in disbelief. She calmed down and continued. "But now, I see that it was honestly all your fault. You blinded my child! You made her this way. And now I won't let you do it to Baam."
Father pushes me back away from mother and does the same.
Baam, my brother.
"Get out Arlene. Both you and V! Take your stupid child away and get out of my castle!"
Father walks away and I walk closer towards Baam.
"Y/N please, please protect my Baam."
I hold her hands and look at her in the eyes.
"Don't worry mother, I'll protect him!"
     I'll protect him!