2.13

:::y/n:::
We were teleported to a massive hallway with many rooms. In the middle sat a giant golden throne.

Hansung started saying some rules and all that but I really just ignored it. I could already guess what it was. Though from time to time I did listen in. I managed to get some words in and came up with a solution

     So basically, we just have to sit on the throne with the crown? Seems easy enough despite having such a long explanation.

Hansung finishes the rules and the game soon begins.

     "Should we join the first round?" Urek looks over at us, waiting for an answer.

     "It's best that we don't. It's most likely going to be a disadvantage to us if we join now."

     Ara agrees. "That's right. We should probably join next round since then we won't be at such a disadvantage."

     This is such an easy game. It's seriously making this easy for both me and Ara. When it's our turn it would be best for Urek to sit on the throne instead.

Hansung counts us down and we hear three buzzers go off. Three teams come out and I recognize one of them.

     Sister..!! She's here!

I was surprised to see her here. I didn't think I'd meet one of father's princesses here.

I watch her dash towards the throne and pick up the crown.

     "You slowpokes. This is honestly way too easy." She looks at the crown and sets it down on the chair again. "But I'm not the one who is supposed to sit here. Inventory visible mode"

She takes her pink sword out of her inventory.

     If she's here, then is her sister here too? Probably. There's seriously no way to separate those two.

     "How about we play a little game? After all, I came all the way here to have a bit of fun!"

     Ah..She's still the same. Still scary.

She jumps down from the throne and another regular charges at her.

     Suicide happens in many ways...Charging at her is one of them. Rest in piece, fellow regular.

She smiles and holds her sword. "Hoo hoo~ Charging at me I see? Well then, now isn't that cute?"

She raises her sword and also charges at him.

"But let me show you, the power of Jahad's princesses!" As they meet, she slows down stopping herself, raising her sword above her. "Bye bye~"

Brining her sword down, making a direct hit on the regular, possibly slicing him in half.

For a split second, I could hear Urek mumble. "Who..Is that monster..?"