2.24

:::y/n:::
     "..." Arthur stayed quiet.

     No..It's not real! I don't need to prove myself! I've already proven myself years ago!

I clench my fists.

"Can you..Please ask father why he's targeting Baam and V?" I look down at my hands, fidgeting. "They're both dead already...And one of them is my fault.."

Arthur rises and picks up the scroll. "Yes. I shall deliver your message to him."

He leaves and I lie down. I was do confused. I couldn't understand why father had did that. Baam was long dead. I don't even know why I'm still looking for him! And V. He's dead too! And..It's my fault..Isn't it?

Before my thoughts could escalate any further..The door slightly opens.

     "Y/N! You're awake!" Urek opens the door and comes inside. "How are you feeling?"

He sits down next to me on the chair Arthur was sitting on.

     Gotta admit, he has guts. I'll take it.

     I sit straight, slowly this time. "I'm fine. Is Ara okay?"

     "Ara is fine. What happened?"

     I scratch my head. "I'm not so sure myself. We were just training and then I just fainted. At least..That's...All I can remember."

I gulp hoping he won't see that I'm lying.

     "It's fine. You should get some rest. I'll go talk to Ara."

He gets up and leaves the room.

     What a strange man he is.

:::jahad:::
I leave the room and take off the wig.

     Can't believe Y/N could fall for such trickery. Then again, it was me.

     "So, you won't tell me anything huh? I guess you don't really trust this 'Urek' guy very much."I put the wig on again. "Welp, guess I should go and find this Ara girl then."